DVD Palmcorder® Camcorder
This item is currently not available.
DVD Palmcorder® Camcorder with 3CCD Camera System
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/6" CCD (800K x 3 pixels)
- F Value F1.8 (Wide) / F2.8 (Tele)
Optical Zoom10x Variable Speed
Digital Zoom10x - 25x
Super Digital Zoom: 10x - 700x
Focal Length2.45 - 24.5 mm
- Filter Diameter 37mm
- Lens Type Panasonic
- Image Stabilizer Electronic Image Stabilizer (EIS)
- Still Picture Recording 2.3 Megapixel (With Quad-Density Pixel Distribution Technology)
- Self Timer Yes
- Minimum Illumination 1 Lux (Magic Pix®)
- Focus AF/Manual
- White Balance Auto/Indoor/Outdoor/Manual
- Iris AF/Manual
- Backlight Compensation Yes
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) 0.3" wide (123K pixels) Color
- LCD Monitor 2.7" wide (123K pixels)
Stereo Zoom Mic
Wind Noise Reduction
- Date Recording Yes
- Fade Color Black or White
- AWB IR Sensor Yes
- On-Screen Display Language English / French / Spanish
- RECORDING & PLAYBACK
DVD Format Support
8cm (3z) DVD-RAM Ver. 2.1
8cm (3z) DVD-RW Ver.1.1/2x-Speed (2x/1x)
8cm (3z) DVD-R for General Ver. 2.0
XP: 9 Mbps/VBR
SP: 5 Mbps/VBR
- Audio Recording Format Dolby Digital (Dolby AC3)
Audio Playback Format
Dolby Digital (Dolby AC3)
MPEG1 Audio Layer 2
XP: 18 min.
SP: 37 min.
LP: 75 min. (with one-sided RAM disc)
2.3 MEGA: 1760 x 1320
1.7 MEGA: 1760 x 992 (16:9)
1.0 MEGA: 1280 x 960
0.3 MEGA: 640 x 480
- Jog Dial w/Joy Stick
- Thumbnail Display 8 scenes per page
- Editing Delete/Divide/Combine
- Remaining Indication Yes
- SD CARD FEATURES
- Built-in SD Slot Yes
- Slide Show Yes
- DPOF Yes
- DCF Yes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Video Output Yes
- Audio Output Yes
- USB 2.0 High Speed (mini B)
- Accessory Shoe Cold
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
- AC Adaptor Yes
- Battery Pack Yes
- Strap Yes
- AV Cable Yes
- USB Cable Yes
- IR Remote Yes
- Lens Cap Yes
- GENERAL .
- Power Supply DC 7.9V / 7.2V
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.42'' x 2.48'' x 5.43''
- Weight 1.22 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.