DVD Camcorder with SD Card Slot, Records to 8cm DVD Disc (Included)
This item is currently not available.
Features DVD Palmcorder 174; Camcorder with Optical Image Stabilizer, 32x Optical Zoom and SD Card Slot, Records to 8cm DVD Disc (Included)
- Records Onto 8cm DVD Disc
- Recording Format MPEG2
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/6" CCD (680K pixels)
- Image Sensor (Effective) 4:3 -- 340K x 316:9 -- 460K x 3(Moving Picture)4:3 -- 350K x 316:9 -- 460K x 3(Still Picture)
- F Value F1.8 (Wide) / F3.7 (Tele)
Optical Zoom32x Variable Speed
Digital Zoom32x - 1,000x
Focal Length2.3 - 73.6 mm
- Filter Diameter 37mm
- 35mm Film Camera Equivalent 4:3 -- 43.9 - 1405mm16:9 -- 35.9 - 1149mm(Moving Picture)4:3 -- 43.7 - 1398mm16:9 -- 35.6 - 1139mm(Still Picture)
- Lens Type Panasonic
- 3CCD Camera System No
- Image Stabilizer Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.)
- Still Picture Recording Yes
- Digital PhotoShot Function No
- Progressive PhotoShot Yes
- Minimum Illumination 2 Lux (Magic Pix®)
- White Balance Auto/Indoor/Outdoor/Manual
- High Speed Shutter 1/60 - 1/8,000 sec. (Moving Picture)1/60 - 1/500 sec. (Still Picture)
- Iris Auto/Manual (Including Gain)
- Program AE (Auto Exposure) Yes
- Backlight Compensation Yes
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) 0.33" wide (113K pixels) Color
- LCD Monitor 2.7" wide (123K pixels)
- Manual Focus Ring No
- MagicPix Images Yes
- Microphone Stereo Zoom MicWind Noise Reduction
- Date Recording Auto Date (in Date Code)
- Wide Mode (16:9) Yes
- On-Screen Display Language English / French / Spanish
- Flash No
- Quick Start No
Web Camera FunctionNo
- DVD Format Support DVD-RDVD-RWDVD-RAM
- Applicable Disc 8cm DVD-RAM Ver. 2.18cm DVD-R for General Ver. 2.08cm DVD-RW Ver. 1.1 2x-speed (2x/1x)DVD-R for DL Ver. 3.0
- Cue and Review Forward/Reverse
- Skip Forward/Reverse
- Recording Mode XP/SP/LP
- Audio Recording Format Dolby Digital (2ch)
- Recording Time XP: 18 min.SP: 37 min.LP: 75 min. (with one-sided RAM disc)
- Still Picture JPEG Picture Size:0.3 MEGA: 640 x 480 (4:3)0.2 MEGA: 640 x 360 (16:9)
- Thumbnail Display Yes
- Remaining Indication Yes
- Built-in SD Slot Yes (SD/SDHC)
- Slide Show Yes
- DPOF Max. 999 images
- DCF Yes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Mini DV In/Out (IEEE 1394) No
- Video Output AV out
- HDMI No
- USB 2.0 High Speed (mini B)
- Microphone (stereo mini) No
- Headphone (M3) No
- Accessory Shoe Cold
- AC Adaptor Yes
- Battery Pack Lithium-Ion
- Strap No
- Video Component Cable No
- AV Cable AV/S Multi
- USB Cable Yes
- IR Remote No
- SD Memory Card No
USB DriverVideo Stream Driver
MotionDV STUDIO5.3E LE for DV
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.76'' x 3.36'' x 5.96''
- Weight 1.078
- UPC 037988980291
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.