DIGA DVD MultiCam 153; Camcorder with 1000x Digital Zoom
This item is currently not available.
Features DIGA DVD Palmcorder 174; MultiCam 153; Camcorder with 30x Optical Zoom, 1000x Digital Zoom, Built-in LED Light & SD Memory Card Slot
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/6" CCD (680K pixels)
- Image Sensor (Effective) 4:3 -- 340K
- Filter Diameter 30.5mm
- Lens Type Panasonic
- Image Stabilizer Digital Electronic Image Stabilization (D-EIS)
- Still Picture Recording Yes
- Digital PhotoShot Function Yes
- Progressive PhotoShot Card Only
- Minimum Illumination 12 lx
- Program AE (Auto Exposure) 5-Mode
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) Color
- LCD Monitor 2.5" wide (105K pixels)
- Microphone Zoom
- On-Screen Display Language English / French / Spanish
- LED Video Light Yes
- Quick Start Yes
- DVD Format Support DVD-RDVD-RWDVD-RAM
- Still Picture JPEG0.3 MEGA: 640 x 480
- Remaining Indication Yes
- SD CARD FEATURES Yes
- Built-in SD Slot Yes
- JACKS .
- S-Video Out Yes
- USB 2.0 High Speed (mini B)
- GENERAL .
- Power Supply 1,150mAh
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.426'' x 2.087'' x 5.079''
- Weight 3.53
- UPC 037988980208
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?