DIGA DVD Palmcorder® MultiCam™ Camcorder
DIGA DVD Palmcorder® MultiCam™ Camcorder with 30x Optical Zoom, 1000x Digital Zoom and Built-in LED Light
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/6" CCD (680K pixels)
- Image Sensor (Effective) 4:3 -- 340K
- Filter Diameter 30.5mm
- Lens Type Panasonic
- Image Stabilizer Digital Electronic Image Stabilization (D-EIS)
- Minimum Illumination 12 lx
- Program AE (Auto Exposure) 5-Mode
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) Color
- LCD Monitor 2.5" wide (105K pixels)
- MagicPix Images Yes
- Microphone Zoom
- On-Screen Display Language English / French / Spanish
- LED Video Light Yes
- RECORDING & PLAYBACK Yes
DVD Format Support
- S-Video Out Yes
- USB 2.0 High Speed (mini B)
- Power Supply 1,150mAh
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.426'' x 2.087'' x 5.079''
- Weight 3.53 lbs
Does software come with this camcorder?HD Writer VE 2.0 You can copy the motion/still picture data to the HDD of PCs or write to media such as Blu-ray discs, DVD discs or SD cards using HD Writer VE 2.0, which is the software installed in the supplied CD-ROM. Refer to the operating instructions of HD Writer VE 2.0 (PDF file) for details on how to use it.
Are there drivers available for Windows 7 or 8?No, there are no drivers for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
If I turn the camcorder upside down , I hear rattling noise is this normal?This rattling noise is the Optical image stabilization sensor which assists with reduces any handshake while recording. This is normal.
How do I clean my camcorder?Before cleaning, detach the battery or pull out the AC adaptor from the AC outlet, and then wipe the product with a dry soft cloth.