Multimedia System UN-W700
- Easy to set up for Skype™
- Preloaded with Skype icon. Just push to get started!
- Built-in webcam
- Adjustable built-in camera tilts to accommodate a variety of positions for optimal video chat.
- Compatible with Facebook/Twitter
- Display postings on screen and create a slideshow of your Facebook or shared photos sent from friends and family.
- Type 7" LCD Touch Panel (Pressure-sensitive)
- Resolution WVGA (800 x 480 Pixel)
- Dimensions (W x H) 152.4x91.4mm / 6.0 x 3-5/8 inch
- OS Android™*1 2.3
- CPU Qualcomm (APQ8055 1GHz)
- System Memory 512MB
- Built-in Camera (Front)
- Resolution 2.0 Megapixels*2
- Still Picture Recording 1600 x 1200, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 352 x 288, 176 x 144
- Movie Recording 640 x 480, 352 x 288, 320 x 240, 176 x 144 / 15fps
Built-in Microphoneyes Monaural
Speaker300mW + 300mW (8ohms)
- Built-in Memory 4GB (The usable data area is 1.94GB or less.)
SD Memory Card SlotSD/ SDHC/ SDXC
- Format H.264(High), MPEG-4(Simple), WMV*4
- Effective Pixels/ Bitrate Max. 1280 x 720 / 6Mbps
- Format JPEG (Baseline/Progressive), DCF(Standard), Exif 2.2(Standard)
- Format MP3, MP4, 3GP, M4A, WMA*4
- Wireless LAN System yes Built-in
- Standard Compliance IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Transmission System OFDM System, DSSS System
- Frequency Range/ Channel 2.142GHz - 2.462GHz/ 1-11ch
- Transfer Rate*5 11Mbps/ 54 Mbps/ 65Mbps
- Access Mode Infrastructure Mode
- Security WPA™/ WPA2™/ WEP(64bit/ 128bit)
- Wireless Copy from Wi-Fi*6 LUMIX yes
- Network Media Player (DLNA*7) yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology*8 yes
- GPS yes
EASY TO USE
- Pre-installed Communication SNS
- Skype™*9 yes
- Facebook*10 yes (Downloader)
- Twitter*11 yes (Downloader)
- LUMIX CLUB yes
- Google+™ *1 yes (only for USA)
- Built-in SNS Widget yes (Facebook*10, Twitter*11)
- Photo Slideshow in SNS yes (Facebook*10, Picasa™ *12, Flickr®*13)
- Headphone yes
- USB ( microB type) yes
Power Supply3.7V/ 1200mAh ( Lithium-ion Battery) / AC 110-240V, 50/60Hz (AC Adaptor)
- Charging Time [Approx.] 2.5 h
- Battery Life*14 [Approx.]
- Music 10.5h
- Video (Minimum Blightness/ Maximum Blightness) 2.5h/ 1.5h
- Photo Frame (Minimum Blightness/ Maximum Blightness) 1.5h/ 3h
- Sensor Motion Sensor/ Light Sensor
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 201.4 x 150.1 x 93.9 mm / 7-15/16 x 5-15/16 x 3-11/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 431g / 0.95lbs.
- NOTE *1 Android™ and Google+™ are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google Inc. / *2 The maximum image quality for Skype video calls is QVGA. / *3 Even the data in the official name level may not reproduce by a condition or a kind of the application about a video, music, a photograph normally. / *4 WMA protected a copyright and WMV cannot reproduce. / *5 The rates are theoretical. Actual communication speeds vary according to the usage environment and the connected devices. / *6 Wi-Fi is a registered mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. / *7 DLNA, the DLNA Logo and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance. / *8 The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. / *9 The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Attention: it is not possible to make emergency calls with Skype. / *10 Facebook is a registered mark or trademark of Facebook, Inc. / *11 The Twitter name, logo, Twitter T, Tweet, and Twitter bird are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. in the United States and other countries. / *12 Picasa™ , the Picasa logo are trademarks of Google Inc. / *13 Flickr® is a registered trademark or trademark of Yahoo! Inc. / *14 Battery life will vary depending on conditions of use. / *Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- UPC 885170089952
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.