Multimedia System UN-W700
This item is currently not available.
- Easy to set up for Skype™
- Preloaded with Skype icon. Just push to get started!
- Built-in webcam
- Adjustable built-in camera tilts to accommodate a variety of positions for optimal video chat.
- Compatible with Facebook/Twitter
- Display postings on screen and create a slideshow of your Facebook or shared photos sent from friends and family.
Enjoy Skype™ Video Calls and Share Photos
Video Communication with Skype
The UN-W700 standalone 7" LCD touch panel Android™ model includes a 2.0-megapixel camera and pre-installed Skype function to allow video calls with family and friends.
Built-in SNS Widget
In addition to a clock and calendar, a standard-equipped SNS widget constantly updates Facebook and Twitter content on your screen. This helps real time communications with family and friends regardless of your location.
Photo Slideshow in SNS
The UN-W700 can be used as a digital photo frame for displaying photo slideshows and video clips. It also enables slideshows of photos already uploaded to Facebook.
Wi-Fi LUMIX Networking
Photos or video clips taken with a Wi-Fi compatible Panasonic LUMIX digital camera can be copied to the UN-W700 over a wireless connection.
The Bluetooth® function allows wireless connection with a keyboard, headphone, cell phone, and various other Bluetooth® compatible devices.
Network Media Player (DLNA)
The UN-W700 complies with DLNA, so it enables wireless playback of music, video clips and photos stored onto a PC in another room via a Wi-Fi router.
*For Skype camera, the resolution is QVGA.
**Android™ is registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
- Type 7" LCD Touch Panel (Pressure-sensitive)
- Resolution WVGA (800 x 480 Pixel)
- Dimensions (W x H) 152.4x91.4mm / 6.0 x 3-5/8 inch
- OS Android™*1 2.3
- CPU Qualcomm (APQ8055 1GHz)
- System Memory 512MB
- Built-in Camera (Front)
- Resolution 2.0 Megapixels*2
- Still Picture Recording 1600 x 1200, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 352 x 288, 176 x 144
- Movie Recording 640 x 480, 352 x 288, 320 x 240, 176 x 144 / 15fps
Built-in Microphoneyes Monaural
Speaker300mW + 300mW (8ohms)
- Built-in Memory 4GB (The usable data area is 1.94GB or less.)
SD Memory Card SlotSD/ SDHC/ SDXC
- Format H.264(High), MPEG-4(Simple), WMV*4
- Effective Pixels/ Bitrate Max. 1280 x 720 / 6Mbps
- Format JPEG (Baseline/Progressive), DCF(Standard), Exif 2.2(Standard)
- Format MP3, MP4, 3GP, M4A, WMA*4
- Wireless LAN System yes Built-in
- Standard Compliance IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Transmission System OFDM System, DSSS System
- Frequency Range/ Channel 2.142GHz - 2.462GHz/ 1-11ch
- Transfer Rate*5 11Mbps/ 54 Mbps/ 65Mbps
- Access Mode Infrastructure Mode
- Security WPA™/ WPA2™/ WEP(64bit/ 128bit)
- Wireless Copy from Wi-Fi*6 LUMIX yes
- Network Media Player (DLNA*7) yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology*8 yes
- GPS yes
EASY TO USE
- Pre-installed Communication SNS
- Skype™*9 yes
- Facebook*10 yes (Downloader)
- Twitter*11 yes (Downloader)
- LUMIX CLUB yes
- Google+™ *1 yes (only for USA)
- Built-in SNS Widget yes (Facebook*10, Twitter*11)
- Photo Slideshow in SNS yes (Facebook*10, Picasa™ *12, Flickr®*13)
- Headphone yes
- USB ( microB type) yes
Power Supply3.7V/ 1200mAh ( Lithium-ion Battery) / AC 110-240V, 50/60Hz (AC Adaptor)
- Charging Time [Approx.] 2.5 h
- Battery Life*14 [Approx.]
- Music 10.5h
- Video (Minimum Blightness/ Maximum Blightness) 2.5h/ 1.5h
- Photo Frame (Minimum Blightness/ Maximum Blightness) 1.5h/ 3h
- Sensor Motion Sensor/ Light Sensor
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 201.4 x 150.1 x 93.9 mm / 7-15/16 x 5-15/16 x 3-11/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 431g / 0.95lbs.
- NOTE *1 Android™ and Google+™ are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google Inc. / *2 The maximum image quality for Skype video calls is QVGA. / *3 Even the data in the official name level may not reproduce by a condition or a kind of the application about a video, music, a photograph normally. / *4 WMA protected a copyright and WMV cannot reproduce. / *5 The rates are theoretical. Actual communication speeds vary according to the usage environment and the connected devices. / *6 Wi-Fi is a registered mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. / *7 DLNA, the DLNA Logo and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance. / *8 The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. / *9 The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Attention: it is not possible to make emergency calls with Skype. / *10 Facebook is a registered mark or trademark of Facebook, Inc. / *11 The Twitter name, logo, Twitter T, Tweet, and Twitter bird are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. in the United States and other countries. / *12 Picasa™ , the Picasa logo are trademarks of Google Inc. / *13 Flickr® is a registered trademark or trademark of Yahoo! Inc. / *14 Battery life will vary depending on conditions of use. / *Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.