3D Glasses - Size: Medium
This item is currently not available.
- Active Shutter 3D Eyewear
To learn more about Panasonic's Full HD 3D technology, visit www.panasonic.com/3D
3D Active Shutter Eyewear
High-Precision Shutter Control Sends Clear 1080p Images to Each Eye
Highly precise control completely closes the shutters for both eyes at the instant that the images change for the left and right eyes. This masks unwanted afterimages to enable clear and comfortable 3D viewing.
Power On/Off Switch
The slide switch makes it easy to turn the power on and off.
Designed for Use Together with Ordinary Glasses
The 3D Eyewear can also be comfortably worn right over ordinary prescription glasses.
- Model TY-EW3D3MU
- 3D Playback Type Frame Sequential Type (Active Liquid Crystal Shutter)
- Battery Type Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery Duration* (Approx. 3 hours operation time for a 2-minute battery charge)
- Dimenisons (W x H x D / without Nose Pad) 6.61" x 1.67" x 6.73"
- Power Supply DC 5 V (supplied by USB terminal of a VIERA 3DTV)
- Weight .28
- Viewing Range** (within 35-degree horizontal, 20-degree vertical)
- Usage Temperature Range 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- *The battery duration will change as per thetotal usage time with the number ofcharge/discharge cycles. .
- ** The location of the 3D Eyewear transmitterdiffers depending on the model of television. .
- There are differences in the viewingrange of the 3D Eyewear among individuals. .
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 6.85'' x 3.35'' x 2.29''
- UPC 885170055438