3D Ultimate Pack 149;Two Pair of Active Shutter 3D Rechargeable Eyewear 149;Lightweight 149;Rechargeable
This item is currently not available.
3D Ultimate Pack 149;Two Pair of Active Shutter 3D Rechargeable Eyewear Model #: TY-TY-EW3D3MU - Size Medium 149;Avatar Blu-Ray 3D disc
- Model TY-EW3D3MMK3
- 3D Playback Type Frame Sequential Type (Active Liquid Crystal Shutter)
- Battery Type Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery Duration* (Approx. 3 hours operation time for a 2-minute battery charge)
- Power Supply DC 5 V (supplied by USB terminal of a VIERA 3DTV)
- Weight .93g (2.05 lb.)
- Viewing Range** (within 35-degree horizontal, 20-degree vertical)
- Usage Temperature Range 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 8.375" x 5.875" x 7.5"
- *The battery duration will change as per thetotal usage time with the number ofcharge/discharge cycles. .
- ** The location of the 3D Eyewear transmitterdiffers depending on the model of television. .
- There are differences in the viewingrange of the 3D Eyewear among individuals. .
- UPC 885170064584
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?