3D Glasses - Size: Medium
This item is currently not available.
3D Active Shutter Eyewear
- World's lightest at Approx .085 lbs
- Size medium 3D Eyewear
- Rechargeable Battery for Repeated Use
- Easy to-operate slide switch
- Lens Type Liquid Crystal Shutter; Frame sequential type
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 170.1 x 41.2 x 169.8 mm (6.7" x 1.7" x 6.7")
- Batteries Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
Battery durationApprox. 30 hours operation time for a 2-hour full battery charge
- Power Supply DC 5 V (USB power supply from VIERA 3DTV)
- Materials Main body: Resin; Lens section: Liquid crystal glass
- Weight (including batteries) 39 g (1.4 ozs.)
Viewing RangeTransmitter for 3D Eyewear
Within 3.2 m (10''5") from front surface
(Within 35-degree horizontal, 20-degree vertical)
- Usage Temperature Range 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- UPC 885170024755
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?