3D Glasses - Size: Large
3D Active Shutter Eyewear
- Approx .088 lbs
- Size large 3D Eyewear
- Rechargeable Battery for Repeated Use
- Easy to-operate slide switch
- Lens Type Liquid Crystal Shutter; Frame sequential type
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 175 x 42.2 x 169.3 mm (6.9" x 1.7" x 6.7")
- Batteries Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
Battery durationApprox. 30 hours operation time for a 2-hour full battery charge
- Power Supply DC 5 V (USB power supply from VIERA 3DTV)
- Materials Main body: Resin; Lens section: Liquid crystal glass
- Weight (including batteries) 40 g (1.4 ozs.)
Viewing RangeTransmitter for 3D Eyewear
Within 3.2 m (10''5") from front surface (Within 35-degree horizontal, 20-degree vertical)
Where can I order parts for my product?
What is the purpose of the "3D/2D" setting on the 3D glasses?
The switch serves as the power switch for the 3D Eyewear and also allows the user to watch 3D content in 2D or 3D. This switch is useful if a group is watching a 3D movie, but you or someone else wants to watch in 2D. Sliding the switch toward "3D/2D" will toggle between 3D and 2D.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
Can I use my computer's USB port to charge my 3D glasses?
Can I change the battery in the rechargeable 3D glasses, models TY-EW3D2SU, TY-EW3D2MU, and TY-EW3D2LU?
No. When the battery runs out you should dispose of the battery and the 3D glasses. Under normal operating conditions (average temperature, average humidity, used 4 hrs/day 365 days a year) the battery should last 10 years.