Framable 42" Class (41.6" Diagonal)...
Features Framable 42" Class (41.6" Diagonal) Plasma HDTV Monitor With up to 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- VIDEO: .
- Screen Size 42" Class (41.6" diagonal)
Contrast RatioUp to 10,000:1
- Compatible Signal Formats 480p/720p/1080i
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- Displayable Colors Maximum of 29 Billion
- Shades of Gradation 3,072
- Pixel Pitch (H x V) 0.90 x 0.675 mm
- Panel Type 9th Generation Plasma Panel
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1024 x 768
- Progressive Scan Yes
- Video Noise Reduction Yes
- Mach Band Effect Enhancer Yes
- Color Purity Optimizer (3D Color Management) Yes
- Sub-Pixel Controller Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction Yes
- AUDIO: No
- Speakers No
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- Tuners No
HDMI-HDCPInterface Optional (via input module)
DVI-HDCPInterface Optional (via input module)
- Composite Video Input 1 (BNC)
- S-Video Input 1
- Audio Input (for Video) 1
- PC Input (RGB-VGA) Mini D-sub 15-pin
- Audio Input (for PC) 1 (M3 Stereo Plug)
- Component Video Input [Y, PB(CB), PR(CR)] 1 (BNC)
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 1
- CONVENIENCE: .
- Picture-In-Picture Split Screen Display (2 Sources)
- GENERAL: .
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F
- Operating Humidity 20% - 80% (Non condensation)
- Remote Control Included
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 24'' x 40.2'' x 3.5''
- Weight 59.5
- UPC 037988241187
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.