Framable 42" Class (41.6" Diagonal)...
This item is currently not available.
Features Framable 42" Class (41.6" Diagonal) Plasma HDTV Monitor With up to 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- VIDEO: .
- Screen Size 42" Class (41.6" diagonal)
Contrast RatioUp to 10,000:1
- Compatible Signal Formats 480p/720p/1080i
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- Displayable Colors Maximum of 29 Billion
- Shades of Gradation 3,072
- Pixel Pitch (H x V) 0.90 x 0.675 mm
- Panel Type 9th Generation Plasma Panel
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1024 x 768
- Progressive Scan Yes
- Video Noise Reduction Yes
- Mach Band Effect Enhancer Yes
- Color Purity Optimizer (3D Color Management) Yes
- Sub-Pixel Controller Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction Yes
- AUDIO: No
- Speakers No
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- Tuners No
HDMI-HDCPInterface Optional (via input module)
DVI-HDCPInterface Optional (via input module)
- Composite Video Input 1 (BNC)
- S-Video Input 1
- Audio Input (for Video) 1
- PC Input (RGB-VGA) Mini D-sub 15-pin
- Audio Input (for PC) 1 (M3 Stereo Plug)
- Component Video Input [Y, PB(CB), PR(CR)] 1 (BNC)
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 1
- CONVENIENCE: .
- Picture-In-Picture Split Screen Display (2 Sources)
- GENERAL: .
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F
- Operating Humidity 20% - 80% (Non condensation)
- Remote Control Included
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 24'' x 40.2'' x 3.5''
- Weight 59.5
- UPC 037988241187
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.