VIERA® 65" Class 65PZ850U Plasma Widescreen 1080p HDTV(64.7" Diagonal)
65" Class (64.7" Diagonal) Widescreen VIERA Plasma 1080p HDTV with Increased Native Contrast Ratio, VIERA Cast™, Digital Cinema Color Technology, PC Input, New Anti-Reflective Filter, Game Mode, Built-In SD Card Slot, 4 HDMI Inputs and VIERA Link® HDAVI Control
- Model Type Plasma
- Series PZ850
- Model Year 2008
- Screen Size 65" Class (64.8" diagonal)
Contrast RatioNative: 30,000:1
- Display Capability 1080p/1080i/720p/480p
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 2,073,600 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Pixel Pitch (H x V) 0.747 x 0.747 mm
- Moving Picture Resolution 900 lines or more
- Shades of Gradation 5,120 equivalent
4:3, Zoom, Full, Just, H-fill for TV/AV modes
4:3, Full for PC mode
- Panel G11 Progressive 1080p HD Plasma Display Panel
- Screen Coating (Filter) New AR (Anti-Reflective) Filter
- Progressive Scan Yes
480Hz Sub-field Drive480Hz
24p Cinematic PlaybackYes
Digital Cinema ColorYes
- Deep Color Yes
- x.v.Color Yes
- Studio Ref Mode Yes
- Pro Setting Yes
- Video Noise Reduction Yes
- Motion Adaptive 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter Yes
- 3D Color Management Yes
- Sub Pixel Control Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction Yes
- Digital Cinema Reality Yes
- Speakers Passive radiator, Woofer x 2 (L, R) / 23 mm-slim Speaker x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 4
31 W (10% THD)
(Woofer: 6 ohms, 55Hz - 200Hz, Speaker: 8 ohms, 200Hz - 17kHz)
- BBE® VIVA HD3D Sound Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- INPUTS & JACKS
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- SD Memory Card Slot (SDHC Compatible) Yes (AVCHD/MPEG2 playback)
- HDMI Input 4 (1 front)
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) 2
- Composite Video Input 2 (1 front)
- S-Video Input 2 (1 front)
- Audio Input (for Video) 2 (1 front)
- PC Input Mini D-sub 15-pin x 1 (rear)
- Audio Input (for PC) Stereo M3 ( 3.5 mm) Jack
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) 2
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 2
- RS232C 1
- Composite Video Output 1
- Analog Audio Output 1
- Digital Audio Output 1
- Headphone Jack No
- CONVENIENCE .
VIERA Link™ Yes
VIERA Cast™ (IPTV) Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- Pixel Orbiter (Anti-Image Retention) Yes
- Menu Languages English/Spanish/French
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Timers Off
- Video Input Label Yes
- Video Picture Memory Yes
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60Hz
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Safety Standard UL6500/C-UL
- UPC 037988242122
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, please consider having the TV serviced. Click Here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I can access all of the TV apps except Netflix?1. Change the DNS setting of your TV to 22.214.171.124.
2. If you are able to access the Netflix splash screen, use the TV remote to deactivate your account by pressing Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. After this process, try loggin back into the Netflix TV app.
If the procedure is successful a screen will come up with the option to deactivate your device from your account. If not try the process again. Once you have successfully deactivated your device, you will need to activate it by opening Netflix and at the main screen selecting Member Sign In, then following the on screen prompts until activation is complete.
If the Netflix app still fails to open, but all of the other TV apps work, visit help.netflix.com for more support.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.