65" Class (65.0" Diagonal) 1080p Plasma HDTV with 3 HDMI Interfaces
Features 65" Class (65.0" Diagonal) 1080p Plasma HDTV with Built-In ATSC/QAM/NTSC Tuners, 3 HDMI Interfaces, SD Memory Card Slot and PC Input (Shown with optional stand and side speakers)
- VIDEO: .
- Screen Size 65" Class (65.0" diagonal)
Contrast RatioUp to 5000:1
- Compatible Signal Formats 1080p/1080i/720p/480p
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- Displayable Colors Maximum of 29 Billion
- Shades of Gradation 4,096
- Pixel Pitch (H x V) 0.747 x 0.747 mm
- Panel Type 9th Generation Plasma Panel
- Aspect Control for TV/AV Modes 4:3, Zoom, Full, Just, H-Fill (PC Mode: Normal, Full, Zoom)
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1920 x 1080
- Progressive Scan Yes
- Video Noise Reduction Yes
- Digital Comb Filter Motion Adaptive 3D-Y/C
- Color Purity Optimizer (3D Color Management) Yes
- Sub-Pixel Controller Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction Yes
- AUDIO: .
- Speakers Optional Detachable Speakers (80mm round speaker x 6) (3-way) (10% THD, 30W Output Power)
- Surround Sound Yes
- BBE® ViVA HD3D Sound Yes
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- Tuners NTSC (Standard analog broadcasts)ATSC/QAM (SDTV and HDTV broadcasts)
- Photo Viewer Yes (SD Slot)
SD Card Slot
JPEG Photo Viewer)
HDMI-HDCPInterface 3 (2 rear, 1 front)
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) 3 (2 rear, 1 front)
- Composite Video Input 3 (2 rear, 1 front)
- S-Video Input 3 (2 rear, 1 front)
- Audio Input (for Video) 3 (2 rear, 1 front)
- PC Input (RGB-VGA) Mini D-sub 15-pin (rear)
- Audio Input (for PC) 1 (M3 Stereo Plug)
- Component Video Input [Y, PB(CB), PR(CR)] 2 rear
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 2 rear
- Composite Video Output 1 rear
- Audio Output 1 rear
- Digital Audio Out 1 (optical)
- IR Out 1
- CONVENIENCE: .
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control Yes, via HDMI interface
TV Guide® On-Screen Program GuideYes
- Video Picture Memory Yes
- On-Screen Display Languages English/Spanish/French
- Picture-In-Picture Split Screen Display (2 Sources)
- P-I-P Scalable Size No
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Timers - Sleep/On/Off Sleep (Off only)
- Video Input Labeling Yes
- GENERAL: .
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 795 W
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F
- Operating Humidity 20% - 80% (Non condensation)
- Pedestal Stand Optional
- Remote Control Included
- Dimensions (H x W x D) w/Optional Speakers 38.8" x 69.1" x 5.7"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) w/Stand 41.7" x 61.2" x 16.5"
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 229.9 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 38.8'' x 61.2'' x 5.7''
- Weight 174.2
- UPC 037988241101
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.