50" Widescreen VIERA Plasma 1080p HDTV
This item is currently not available.
50" Class (49.9" Diagonal) Widescreen VIERA® Plasma 1080p HDTV with Increased Native Contrast Ratio, VIERA Cast™, Digital Cinema Color Technology, PC Input, New Anti-Reflective Filter, Game Mode, Built-In SD Card Slot, 4 HDMI Inputs and VIERA Link® HDAVI Control
- Basic Audio Video Connections
- How to Connect to VIERA Cast
- Software update with Viera Cast - PZ850
- Automatic setup of the Viera Cast network - PZ850
- Plasma Quick Setup Guide
- Network connection guide - PZ850
- Basic Viera Cast navigation - PZ850
- Usage Guide - Basic VIERA CAST Navigation
- How to Reset your Panasonic Viera TV
- How to Find the Networks Default Gateway
- How to Troubleshoot TV Network Issues
- Model Type Plasma
- Series PZ850
- Model Year 2008
- VIDEO .
- Screen Size 50" Class (49.9" diagonal)
Contrast RatioNative: 30,000:1
- Display Capability 1080p/1080i/720p/480p
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 2,073,600 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Pixel Pitch (H x V) 0.576 x 0.576 mm
- Moving Picture Resolution 900 lines or more
- Shades of Gradation 5,120 equivalent
4:3, Zoom, Full, Just, H-fill for TV/AV modes
4:3, Full for PC mode
- Panel G11 Progressive 1080p HD Plasma Display Panel
- Screen Coating (Filter) New AR (Anti-Reflective) Filter
- Progressive Scan Yes
480Hz Sub-field Drive480Hz
24p Cinematic PlaybackYes
- 24p Playback(2:3) Yes
Digital Cinema ColorYes
- Deep Color Yes
- x.v.Color Yes
- Studio Ref Mode Yes
- Pro Setting Yes
- Video Noise Reduction Yes
- Motion Adaptive 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter Yes
- 3D Color Management Yes
- Sub Pixel Control Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction Yes
- Digital Cinema Reality Yes
- AUDIO .
- Speakers Passive radiator, Woofer x 2 (L, R) / 23 mm-slim Speaker x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 4
31 W (10% THD)
(Woofer: 6 ohms, 55Hz - 200Hz, Speaker: 8 ohms, 200Hz - 17kHz)
- BBE® VIVA HD3D Sound Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- INPUTS & JACKS
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- SD Memory Card Slot (SDHC Compatible) Yes (AVCHD/MPEG2 playback)
- HDMI Input 4 (1 front)
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) 2
- Composite Video Input 2 (1 front)
- S-Video Input 2 (1 front)
- Audio Input (for Video) 2 (1 front)
- PC Input Mini D-sub 15-pin x 1 (rear)
- Audio Input (for PC) Stereo M3 ( 3.5 mm) Jack
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) 2
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 2
- RS232C 1
- Composite Video Output 1
- Analog Audio Output 1
- Digital Audio Output 1
- Headphone Jack No
VIERA Link™ Yes
VIERA Cast™ (IPTV) Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- Pixel Orbiter (Anti-Image Retention) Yes
- Menu Languages English/Spanish/French
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Timers Off
- Video Input Label Yes
- Video Picture Memory Yes
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60Hz
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Safety Standard UL6500/C-UL
- Swivel Angle +10°
- Optional Floor Stand Included (TBLX0032)
Optional Wall-mounting Bracket
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 33.3" x 49.9" x 15.2"
- Carton Dimensions 36.5" x 55.2" x 13.1"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 31.3'' x 49.9'' x 4.3''
- UPC 037988242108
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.