42" Class (41.6" Diagonal) Plasma HDTV with Side-Firing Speakers
Features 42" Class (41.6" Diagonal) Plasma HDTV with Anti-Glare Coating, EZ Sync 8482; HDAVI Control, Built-in SD Card Memory Slot and Side-Firing Speakers
- VIDEO: .
- Screen Size 42" Class (41.6" diagonal)
Contrast RatioUp to 10,000:1
- Compatible Signal Formats 1080p/1080i/720p/480p
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- Displayable Colors Maximum of 29 Billion
- Shades of Gradation 3,072
- Pixel Pitch (H x V) 0.90 x 0.675 mm
- Panel Type G10 Progressive HD Plasma Panel
- Aspect Control for TV/AV Modes 4:3, Zoom, Full, Just, H-Fill
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1024 x 768
- Progressive Scan Yes
- Video Noise Reduction Yes
- Digital Comb Filter Motion Adaptive 3D-Y/C
- Color Purity Optimizer (3D Color Management) Yes
- Sub-Pixel Controller Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction Yes
- Studio Ref. Mode No
- Pro Setting No
- Digital Cinema Reality Yes
- AUDIO: .
- Speakers Full-range x 2(L,R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Ouput 20W (10% THD) (8 ohms, 70Hz-17kHz)
- Surround Sound Yes
- BBE® ViVA HD3D Sound No
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- Tuners Integrated ATSC
- Photo Viewer Yes (SD Slot)
- SD Card Slot Yes
- HDMI Input 2
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) 2 rear
- Composite Video Input 3 (2 rear, 1 front)
- S-Video Input 3 (2 rear, 1 front)
- Audio Input (for Video) 3 (2 rear, 1 front)
- PC Input (RGB-VGA) No
- Audio Input (for PC) No
- Component Video Input [Y, PB(CB), PR(CR)] 2 rear
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 2 rear
- Composite Video Output 1 rear
- Audio Output 1 rear
- Digital Audio Out 1
- IR Out No
- Headphone Jack No
- CONVENIENCE: .
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control Yes, via HDMI interface
- Video Picture Memory Yes
TV Guide® On-Screen Program GuideNo
- One Tuner Split Screen Display No
- On-Screen Display Languages English/Spanish/French
- P-I-P Scalable Size No
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Timers - Sleep/On/Off Sleep (Off only)
- Video Input Labeling Yes
- GENERAL: .
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 387 W
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F
- Pedestal Stand Included
- Remote Control Included
- Screen Coating (Filter) Anti-Glare Coating
- Dimensions (H x W x D) w/Optional Speakers -
- Dimensions (H x W x D) w/Stand 27.1" x 44.7" x 13"
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 77.2 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 25.3'' x 44.7'' x 3.92''
- Weight 61.8
- UPC 037988241446
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.