42" Class (41.6" Diagonal) Plasma HDTV with Side-Firing Speakers
Features 42" Class (41.6" Diagonal) Plasma HDTV with Anti-Glare Coating, EZ Sync 8482; HDAVI Control, Built-in SD Card Memory Slot and Side-Firing Speakers
- VIDEO: .
- Screen Size 42" Class (41.6" diagonal)
Contrast RatioUp to 10,000:1
- Compatible Signal Formats 1080p/1080i/720p/480p
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- Displayable Colors Maximum of 29 Billion
- Shades of Gradation 3,072
- Pixel Pitch (H x V) 0.90 x 0.675 mm
- Panel Type G10 Progressive HD Plasma Panel
- Aspect Control for TV/AV Modes 4:3, Zoom, Full, Just, H-Fill
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1024 x 768
- Progressive Scan Yes
- Video Noise Reduction Yes
- Digital Comb Filter Motion Adaptive 3D-Y/C
- Color Purity Optimizer (3D Color Management) Yes
- Sub-Pixel Controller Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction Yes
- Studio Ref. Mode No
- Pro Setting No
- Digital Cinema Reality Yes
- AUDIO: .
- Speakers Full-range x 2(L,R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Ouput 20W (10% THD) (8 ohms, 70Hz-17kHz)
- Surround Sound Yes
- BBE® ViVA HD3D Sound No
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- Tuners Integrated ATSC
- Photo Viewer Yes (SD Slot)
- SD Card Slot Yes
- HDMI Input 2
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) 2 rear
- Composite Video Input 3 (2 rear, 1 front)
- S-Video Input 3 (2 rear, 1 front)
- Audio Input (for Video) 3 (2 rear, 1 front)
- PC Input (RGB-VGA) No
- Audio Input (for PC) No
- Component Video Input [Y, PB(CB), PR(CR)] 2 rear
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 2 rear
- Composite Video Output 1 rear
- Audio Output 1 rear
- Digital Audio Out 1
- IR Out No
- Headphone Jack No
- CONVENIENCE: .
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control Yes, via HDMI interface
- Video Picture Memory Yes
TV Guide® On-Screen Program GuideNo
- One Tuner Split Screen Display No
- On-Screen Display Languages English/Spanish/French
- P-I-P Scalable Size No
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Timers - Sleep/On/Off Sleep (Off only)
- Video Input Labeling Yes
- GENERAL: .
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 387 W
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F
- Pedestal Stand Included
- Remote Control Included
- Screen Coating (Filter) Anti-Glare Coating
- Dimensions (H x W x D) w/Optional Speakers -
- Dimensions (H x W x D) w/Stand 27.1" x 44.7" x 13"
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 77.2 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 25.3'' x 44.7'' x 3.92''
- Weight 61.8
- UPC 037988241446
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 1.17
Terrestrial HDTV (Off Air ATSC Antenna) Rece
ption: Auto scan does not terminate when
the broadcast station sends TVCT (Terrestrial Virtual Channel Table) with no data.
QAM Reception: Programs with channel number "0-0" in the VCT (Virtual Channel Table) are not registered in the manual program list after auto-scan.
- Release Date: 6-23-2015
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.