42" Diagonal Plasma Monitor
42" Diagonal Plasma Monitor with Up to 4000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Screen Size 42
Contrast RatioUp to 4000:1
- Compatible Signal Formats 480p (EDTV)
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- Shades of Gradation 2,048
- Pixel Pitch (H x V) 1.08 x 1.08 mm
- Panel Type 8th Generation Plasma Panel
- Aspect Control for TV/AV Modes 4:3, Zoom, Full, Just
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 408,960 (852x480) pixels
- Progressive Scan Yes
- Video Noise Reduction Yes
- Digital Comb Filter Motion Adaptive 3D-Y/C
- Mach Band Effect Enhancer Yes
- Color Purity Optimizer (3D Color Management) Yes
- Sub-Pixel Controller Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction Yes
- Speakers 2 (16W, 6 ohms, 80Hz - 20kHz, 10% THD)
- Surround Sound Yes
- BBE® ViVA HD3D Sound No
- Tuners No
- Photo Viewer No
- SD Card Slot No
- PC Card Slot No
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) 1 rear
- Composite Video Input 2 rear
- S-Video Input 2 rear
- Audio Input (for Video) 2 rear
- PC Input (RGB-VGA) No
- Audio Input (for PC) No
- Component Video Input [Y, PB(CB), PR(CR)] 2 rear
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 2 rear
- Composite Video Output 1 rear
- Audio Output 1 rear
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control No
TV Guide On-Screen Program GuideNo
- On-Screen Display Languages English/Spanish/French
- Picture-In-Picture No
- P-I-P Scalable Size No
V-Chip Program LockoutNo
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder No
- Timers - Sleep/On/Off Sleep (Off only)
- Video Input Labeling No
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 380 W
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F
- Operating Humidity 20% - 80% (Non condensation)
- Pedestal Stand Included
- Remote Control Included
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 27.5'' x 42'' x 3.8''
- Weight 72.75 lbs.
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.