65" Class Viera® VT25 Series Full HD 3D Plasma TV
- 65" Diagonal
- Full HD 3D: Full HD 3D puts you inside the action and creates a new world of TV viewing realism
- Infinite Black Panel ProPro: New filter technology produces deep blacks and vivid images with minimal reflection
- VIERA Cast™ WiFi w/ VideoPhone Capabilities: Enjoy great web entertainment and cutting-edge communication on your HDTV
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Model Type Plasma
- Series VT25
- Model Year 2010
- Screen Size 65" Class (64.7" diagonal)
Contrast Ratio Infinite Black Pro/5,000,000:1 Native
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 2,073,600 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Moving Picture Resolution 1080 lines
- Shades of Gradation 6,144 equivalent
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) Yes
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
Normal, Zoom, Full, Just, H-fill for TV/AV modes
4:3, Full for PC mode
- Full HD 3D Yes
- AR (Anti-Reflective) Filter Yes
- 600Hz Sub-field Drive Yes
24p Cinematic PlaybackYes
- 24p Playback(2:3) Yes
- Deep Color Yes
- x.v.Color Yes
- Pro Setting Yes
- ISFccc Yes
- 3D Color Management Yes
- Sub Pixel Control Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction Yes
- 600 Hz Sub-field Drive Yes
- Speakers Woofer x 1, Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 3
- Audio Output 30 W (10% THD)
- BBE® VIVA HD3D Sound Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- INPUTS & JACKS
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- VIERA Image Viewer™ Y (AVCHD/MPEG2/JPEG Playback)
- HDMI Input 4 (1 side)
- Composite Video Input 2 (1 side)
- Audio Input (for Video) 2 (1 side)
- PC Input D-sub 15-pin x 1 (side)
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) 2
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 2
- RS232C 1
- Digital Audio Output 1
- HDMI Input-Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 1) / 3D Input (All)
- Analog Audio Input ( for HDMI/DVI) Yes
- USB 2
- LAN Port 1
VIERA Link™ Y (with Network Camera)
VIERA Cast™ (IPTV) Yes
- Skype Ready Yes
- VIERA® Tools Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- 3D Active Shutter Eyewear 1 included
- Clean Touch Bezel No
- Pixel Orbiter (Anti-Image Retention) Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Off - Timers Yes
- Trilingual Menu English/Spanish/French
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60Hz
- Energy Star Yes
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Safety Standard UL6500/C-UL
- Swivel Angle No
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK6P1RW
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 40.2" x 62.2" x 16.4"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 38.1" x 62.2" x 3.6"
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 120.2 lbs.
- Weight (lbs.) without Stand 105.9 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions 47.2" x 68.1" x 15.8"
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 147.8 lbs.
- UPC 885170005358
TC-P65VT25 is rated out of 5 by 11.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great 65" TV But... This is a great 65" TV and the picture is great. Avatar 3D was pretty cool to watch using the DMP-BDT350. But... don't buy this TV thinking you are going to get a great selection of web apps. This is a major downfall of this TV. There is a very limited - total of 3 - 6 useful web apps. The TV does not get too hot. It seems there are more useful webapps with the BluRay player above than with the TV. Why wouldn't they at a minimum be the same?
Date published: 2011-02-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best Blacks I've owned many large screen tvs. Living room 63" died. Replaced with this tv. Most incredible picture I have ever seen. 3D is cool but 2D is fantastic!
Date published: 2011-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from up-grade from rear-pro65 I KEEPED WITH A SIXTY-FIVE INCH. THIS PANASONIC HAS 3D PLUS A PICTURE TO DIE FOR. GREAT POSITIVE COMMENTS FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY,MAYBE THEY WILL BUY A 3D THIS YEAR- A PANASONIC*
Date published: 2010-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Awesome 3D TV I've had this TV since June and I love it. I also got it at a great price. 3D content is now coming out which is good. Avatar will be awesome and I can't wait. The THX option on this TV is truly mindblowing. My only complaint would be that I can't adjust the volume during play of any 3D content with my Bose Cinemate II series II sound system. Viera Cast is behind on updates and needs more apps(facebook, NFL, Browser) Overall best TV I have ever owned. I would recommend this tv to anybody. Also if you're going to go 3D you might as well go big and get the 65" it's worth every penny.
Date published: 2010-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Incredible Picture I was skeptical that plasma technology was the way to go. I compared the TC-P65VT25 side-by-side with a competing 60” 3D LCD/LED and was amazed at the picture and fluid motion superiority. Easy to install and set up and I downloaded Iron Man II in 1080p from DirecTV. Absolutely amazing! Buy it!
Date published: 2010-10-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from awsome best tv
Date published: 2010-08-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from All I can say is this set is unreal. Such vibrant colors. Love the internet connectivity. 3D is awesome.
Date published: 2010-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Wow! Saw our first 3D movie with the family. The picture was clear and perfect. Can't wait for more 3D blu rays to come out.
Date published: 2010-08-06
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 3.75
Improvement of SD Memory Card compatibility
Adding support for Skype in Viera Cast
Improvement for Skype in Viera Cast
Adds support for Viera Cast (Twitter)
Adds support for VIERA cast (Netflix) in USA market.
Capable of playing back 3-D video content stored on a SD card using Panasonic's Camcorder. (VT Series)
Adds VIERA Connect™Market
Update Skype Module
- Release Date: 11-14-2013
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
How To Guided Tutorials
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, please consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I can access all of the TV apps except Netflix?1. Change the DNS setting of your TV to 126.96.36.199.
2. If you are able to access the Netflix splash screen, use the TV remote to deactivate your account by pressing Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. After this process, try loggin back into the Netflix TV app.
If the procedure is successful a screen will come up with the option to deactivate your device from your account. If not try the process again. Once you have successfully deactivated your device, you will need to activate it by opening Netflix and at the main screen selecting Member Sign In, then following the on screen prompts until activation is complete.
If the Netflix app still fails to open, but all of the other TV apps work, visit help.netflix.com for more support.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.