58" Class Viera V10 Series Plasma HDTV
58" Class Viera V10 Series Plasma (58" Diagonal)
- 1080p Full-HD Resolution
- Digital Cinema Color: 120% of the conventional HDTV color standard
- THX Certified Display: Movie images as the movie creators intended them
- Viera Cast™: Exciting web content.No PC required!
- Model Type Plasma
- Screen Size 58" Class (58.0" diagonal)
Contrast RatioDynamic: Infinite Black
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 2,073,600 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Pixel Pitch (H x V) 0.669 x 0.669 mm
- Moving Picture Resolution 1080 lines
- Shades of Gradation 6,144 equivalent
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) Yes
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
Normal, Zoom, Full, Just, H-fill for TV/AV modes
4:3, Full for PC mode
- Panel G12 Progressive HD Plasma Display Panel
- Screen Coating (Filter) New AR (Anti-Reflective) Filter
- Progressive Scan Yes
24p Cinematic PlaybackYes
- 24p Playback(2:3) Yes
Digital Cinema ColorYes
- Deep Color Yes
- x.v.Color Yes
- Studio Ref Mode Yes
- Pro Setting Yes
- Motion Adaptive 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter Yes
- 3D Color Management Yes
- Sub Pixel Control Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction Yes
- 600 Hz Sub-field Drive Yes
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- BBE® VIVA HD3D Sound Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- INPUTS & JACKS
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- VIERA Image Viewer™ Y (AVCHD/MPEG2/JPEG Playback)
- HDMI Input 4 (1 side)
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) Yes
- Composite Video Input 2 (1 side)
- S-Video Input 1
- Audio Input (for Video) 2 (1 side)
- PC Input Mini D-sub 15-pin x 1 (side)
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) 2
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 2
- RS232C 1
- Analog Audio Output 1
- Digital Audio Output 1
- LAN Port 1
VIERA Link™ Y (with Network Camera)
VIERA Cast™ (IPTV) Yes
- VIERA® Tools Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- Pixel Orbiter (Anti-Image Retention) Yes
- Menu Languages English/Spanish/French
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Timers Yes
- Video Input Label Yes
- Video Picture Memory Yes
- Remote Control IR
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60Hz
- Rated Power Consumption 680 W
- Standby Power Consumption 0.2 W
- On Mode Average Power Consumption 318W
- Energy Star Yes
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Safety Standard UL6500/C-UL
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK5P1RW
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 36.8" x 56.0" x 15.3"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 34.7" × 56.0" × 3.7" (2.5": exclusive of protruding portion)
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 114.7 lbs.
- Weight (lbs.) without Stand 110.3 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions 40.1" x 62.0" x 13.1"
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 132.3 lbs
TC-P58V10 is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from No Netflix!! That is the only thing I see wrong with this TV, that it does not offer the Neyflix option for the 2009 model.
Date published: 2011-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from 58" v-10 plasma the tv is outstanding. I have had it for over six months and everyone loves it. I also hooked up a panasonic sound bar with a wireless subwoofer and you think you are at the movies. my panasonic blu-ray works great also. The main thing is the outstanding picture the tv gives you no matter what changle you are on.
Date published: 2011-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best Purchase Ever TOP 1 TV
Date published: 2010-12-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Disappointed in the hype TV started out with a great picture then started to loss its black level and details. 6 Months later, the picture quality is that of a good LCD and not a great Panasonic Plasma.
Date published: 2010-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best product at a low price I have used both Panasonic TH-58PZ850U and TC-P58V10 both are extremely good products. I think TC-P58V10 is better because it offers more color and better frequency. Also price is almost $1000 less. If you are looking for a TV more than 50 inch then I think plasma is the best and this model gives you everything you are looking for. The only problem is wireless functionality is not available.
Date published: 2009-10-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from STUNNING!!! This TV has the best overall picture of any HD TV I have seen. Color, contrast, black level, lack of artifacts are all top of the line, and certainly comparable to the Kuro line, and at a significantly lower price. Obviously, to get the very best out of the set, it needs to be professionally calibrated. What an incredible picture for the price!
Date published: 2009-09-30
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 1.30
Fixes Glitch in Amazon Video On Demand Streaming
Solves incompatibility problem between the TV and Onkyo-Amp
Includes THX Picture Mode Enhancement
- Release Date: 12-12-2012
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
How To Guided Tutorials
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, please consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I can access all of the TV apps except Netflix?1. Change the DNS setting of your TV to 22.214.171.124.
2. If you are able to access the Netflix splash screen, use the TV remote to deactivate your account by pressing Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. After this process, try loggin back into the Netflix TV app.
If the procedure is successful a screen will come up with the option to deactivate your device from your account. If not try the process again. Once you have successfully deactivated your device, you will need to activate it by opening Netflix and at the main screen selecting Member Sign In, then following the on screen prompts until activation is complete.
If the Netflix app still fails to open, but all of the other TV apps work, visit help.netflix.com for more support.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.