VIERA® 55" Class ST30 Series
Plasma HDTV with 3D (55.1" Diag.)
Plasma HDTV with 3D (55.1" Diag.)
- Full HD 3D
- Infinite Black 2 Panel
- VIERA® Connect WiFi Ready
- VIERA® Image Viewer with 3D Playback (Movie & Photo Capable)
- Model Type Plasma
- Series ST30
- Model Year 2011
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 55.1
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 2,073,600 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Moving Picture Resolution 1080 lines
- Shades of Gradation 6,144 equivalent
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) Yes
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
- Aspect Control 4:3, Zoom, Full, Just, H-Fill
- Louver Filter Yes
- 600Hz Sub-field Drive Yes
- 24p Playback (2 : 3) Yes
- Deep Color Yes
- x.v.Color Yes
- Super Resolution Yes
- Pro Setting Yes
- 3D Color Management Yes
- Sub Pixel Control Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction Yes
- 3D Panel Yes
- 3D 24p Cinema Smoother Yes
- 2D-3D Conversion Yes
- 3D Image Viewer Yes
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Output 20 W
- Surround Sound Yes
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- VIERA Image Viewer™ Y (AVCHD/MPEG2/JPEG/MP3 playback)
- HDMI Input 3 (1 side)
- Composite Video Input RCA x 1
- Audio Input (for Video) RCA x 1
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) RCA x 1
- Audio Input (for Component Video) RCA x 1
- Digital Audio Output (Optical) 1 (with special adapter cable (dedicated))
- HDMI Input-Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 1) / 3D Input (All)
- Analog Audio Input ( for HDMI/DVI) Yes
- USB 2
VIERA Link™ Yes
- VIERA Connect (IPTV) Yes
- VIERA® Tools Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- Pixel Orbiter (Anti-Image Retention) Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Off - Timers Yes
- Trilingual Menu English/Spanish/French
- Wireless LAN Adaptor Yes
- DLNA Yes
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60Hz
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Safety Standard UL60065 (7th generation)/C-UL
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK5P1RW
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 33.5" x 52.2" x 15.3"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 32.0" x 52.2" x Speaker depth: 2.8"; Panel depth: 2.2"
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 86.0 lbs.
- Weight (lbs.) without Stand 72.8 lbs
- Carton Dimensions 35.9" x 58.7" x 12.1"
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 103.7 lbs.
- UPC 885170043503
- Replacement Accessories
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 2.22
Adds support for VIERA Connect™Service
Improvement for wireless LAN compatibility (Router: D-LINK DIR-825 H/W Rev.B)
Static noise in audio when streaming Netflix content
Improvement for VIERA Connect™Service
Adds support ISF control via Ethernet
Improvement for Media player compatibility
Update VIERA Connect™service
Improvement of Skype Camera compatibility
- Release Date: 7-17-2012
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
How To Guided Tutorials
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, please consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I can access all of the TV apps except Netflix?1. Change the DNS setting of your TV to 220.127.116.11.
2. If you are able to access the Netflix splash screen, use the TV remote to deactivate your account by pressing Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. After this process, try loggin back into the Netflix TV app.
If the procedure is successful a screen will come up with the option to deactivate your device from your account. If not try the process again. Once you have successfully deactivated your device, you will need to activate it by opening Netflix and at the main screen selecting Member Sign In, then following the on screen prompts until activation is complete.
If the Netflix app still fails to open, but all of the other TV apps work, visit help.netflix.com for more support.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.