VIERA® 50" Class GT25 Series
Plasma HDTV with 3D (49.9" Diag.)
Plasma HDTV with 3D (49.9" Diag.)
- Full HD 3D
- Infinite Black Panel
- VIERA Cast™ WiFi w/ VideoPhone
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 3.75
Improvement of SD Memory Card compatibility
Adding support for Skype in Viera Cast
Improvement for Skype in Viera Cast
Adds support for Viera Cast (Twitter)
Adds support for VIERA cast (Netflix) in USA market.
Capable of playing back 3-D video content stored on a SD card using Panasonic's Camcorder. (VT Series)
Adds VIERA Connect™Market
Update Skype Module
- Release Date: 11-14-2013
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- TCPxxGT25 / TCxxPGT24: How to correct Side by Side 3D Images
- TCPxxGT25 / TCxxPGT24: How to correct Double Top and Bottm Images
- 2010 VIERA Cast: How to Register with Netflix on VIERA CAST
- TCPxxGT25 / TCxxPGT24: How to turn on 2D to #d Conversion
- 2010 VIERA Cast: How to Register with Amazon Video On Demand
- 2010 VIERA Cast: How to make a Video Call using Skype
- 2010 VIERA Cast: Searching Wireless Networks through the Menu
- 2010 VIERA Cast: Wireless network Push button setup with the DY-WL10
- 2010 3D VIERA: How to turn on the 3D Glasses
- 2010 3D VIERA: How to correct Doubled-Side by Side Images
- 2010 3D VIERA: How to correct Doubled-Top and Bottom Images
- 2010 VIERA Cast: How to Update the TV Software
- 2010 3D VIERA: How to Correct 3D Images with Unusual Depth
- How to Connect a PC to the TV
- 2010 VIERA Cast: Wireless network PIN button setup with the DY-WL10
- How to Reset your Panasonic Viera TV
- How to Find the Networks Default Gateway
- 2010 How to Find the MAC Address to the TV
- How to Troubleshoot TV Network Issues
- How to Connect External Devices to your TV
- 2010 How to Change the Input of the TV
- TCPxxGT25 / TCxxPGT24: How to Correct 3D Images with Unusual Depth
- Watch Video: How to register to Netflix on VIERA CAST
- Watch Video: How to update VIERA TV firmware using SD card
- Watch Video: How to troubleshoot Netflix on VIERA CAST
- Watch Video: How to use Netflix on VIERA CAST
- Watch Video: How to connect Home Theater using optical cable
- Watch Video: How to connect ARC Home Theater using HDMI connection
- Model Type Plasma
- Series GT25
- Model Year 2010
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 49.9
Contrast RatioInfinite Black/5,000,000:1 Native
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 2,073,600 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Moving Picture Resolution 1080 lines
- Shades of Gradation 6,144 equivalent
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) Yes
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
Normal, Zoom, Full, Just, H-fill for TV/AV modes
4:3, Full for PC mode
- Full HD 3D Yes
- AR (Anti-Reflective) Filter Yes
- 24p Playback(2:3) Yes
- Deep Color Yes
- x.v.Color Yes
- Pro Setting Yes
- 3D Color Management Yes
- Sub Pixel Control Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction Yes
- 600 Hz Sub-field Drive Yes
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Output 20 W ( 10% THD )
- Surround Sound Yes
- INPUTS & JACKS
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- VIERA Image Viewer™ Y (AVCHD/MPEG2/JPEG/MP3 playback)
- HDMI Input 3 (1 side)
- Composite Video Input 2 (1 side)
- Audio Input (for Video) 2 (1 side)
- PC Input D-sub 15-pin x 1
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) 2
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 2
- Digital Audio Output (Optical) 1 (with special adapter cable (dedicated))
- HDMI Input-Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 1) / 3D Input (All)
- Analog Audio Input ( for HDMI/DVI) Yes
- USB 2
- LAN Port 1
VIERA Link™ Y (with Network Camera)
VIERA Cast™ (IPTV) Yes
- Skype Ready Yes
- VIERA® Tools Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- 3D Active Shutter Eyewear Not included (Option: Battery Type TY-EW3D10/Rechargeable Type TY-EW3D2S/2M/2L)
- Pixel Orbiter (Anti-Image Retention) Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Off - Timers Yes
- Trilingual Menu Yes
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60Hz
- On Mode Average Power Consumption 139.0 W
- Energy Star Yes
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Safety Standard UL6500/C-UL
- Swivel Angle +10°
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK4P1RW
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 31.9" x 48.0" x 13.2"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 30.3" x 48.0" x 3.5"
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 63.9 lbs.
- Weight (lbs.) without Stand 57.3 lbs
- Carton Dimensions 34.4" x 53.0" x 11.2"
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 81.6 lbs.
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.