VIERA® 46" Class X3 Series Plasma HDTV (46.0" Diag.)
- 600Hz Sub-field Drive
- Easy IPTV
- VIERA Image Viewer H.264 (Photo and Movie)
- Series X3
- Model Year 2011
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 46.0
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 786,432 (1,024 x 768)
- Moving Picture Resolution 720 lines or more
- Shades of Gradation 6,144 equivalent
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) Yes
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
- Aspect Control 4:3, Just, Zoom, Full, H-fill
- 24p Playback (2 : 3) Yes
- Deep Color Yes
- x.v.Color Yes
- Super Resolution Yes
- 3D Color Management Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction Yes
- 600 Hz Sub-field Drive Yes
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Output 20 W
- Surround Sound Yes
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- VIERA Image Viewer™ Y (AVCHD/MPEG2/JPEG/MP3 playback)
- HDMI Input 2
- Composite Video Input RCA x 1
- Audio Input (for Video) RCA x 1
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) RCA x 1
- Audio Input (for Component Video) RCA x 1
- Digital Audio Output (Optical) 1 (with special adapter cable (dedicated))
- HDMI Input-Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 1)
- Analog Audio Input ( for HDMI/DVI) Yes
- USB 2
- LAN Port 1
VIERA Link™ Yes
- VIERA® Tools Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- Pixel Orbiter (Anti-Image Retention) Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Off - Timers Yes
- Trilingual Menu English/Spanish/French
- Easy IPTV Yes
- Wireless LAN Adaptor No (option)
- DLNA Yes
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60Hz
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Safety Standard UL60065 (7th edition)/C-UL
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK4P1RW
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 29.5" X 44.4" X 14.1"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 27.7" X 44.4" X Speaker depth: 3.7"; Panel depth: 3.4"
- Carton Dimensions 32.0"x 49.3"x 10.8
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 77.2 lbs.
- UPC 885170043596
TC-P46X3 is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Main Board died after 1.5 years Bought this at BestBuy on Black Friday 2011. Was great for 1.5 years, then main board died, which I now find is a common problem. Unfortunately, I did not buy an extended warranty, so now I will have to buy a new TV, since the cost of repair is about the same.
Date published: 2013-08-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent TV Compared this tv with in this price range with other models and find it is the best one.
Date published: 2012-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from
Date published: 2012-02-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Purchase for the Money Purchased this TV on Black Friday at Best Buy. It was an awesome price and the TV has a good rating from Consumer Reports. The Viera Link is the way to go! I just installed the SC-HTB520 sound bar and a Blu-ray Player - BDT110. The TV recognized the components instantly and I was up and running in less than 10 minutes. The TV has the HDMI-ARC option which connects to the sound bar and the Blu-ray then connects to the back of the sound bar. The other HDMI input is used for my satellite connection. Great picture quality for a Plasma TV. My TV sits in a corner in my living room, so the Plasma was perfect as the viewing angle on a Plasma is not limited like the LCD and LED TV's.
Date published: 2011-12-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from It is a good tv good but very Less internet applications.
Date published: 2011-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from
Date published: 2011-03-24
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 1.30
Brightness fluctuation when the TV is set to the "Standard" picture mode
Improvement for Media player compatibility
Update Easy IPTV service
Update for Netflix Operations
- Release Date: 4-30-2012
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.