Panasonic 65" Class 4K Ultra HD TV (4K 60p Input)
- 4K 60p Input
- HDMI (4K 60p Input)
- DisplayPort™ (4K 60p Input)
- 4K Media Player
- 4K Fine Remaster Engine
- 4K Web Browser
- 4K Online Playback
- Panel 4K ULTRA HD LED LCD
- Panel Drive 2400 BLS (With Local Dimming Pro)
- Picture Mode Vivid/Standard/Home Theater/Cinema/THX 4K (Cinema/Bright Room)/Custom/Professional1/Professional2 (isfccc)
- Viewing Angle 176 degree
- Filter Clear Panel Pro
- 4K Fine Remaster Engine Y
- 4K Intelligent Frame Creation Y (120fps)
- Dot Noise Reduction Y (Pro)
- 4K THX Certified Display Y
- isf Mode Y
- 1080 Pure Direct Y
- 3D Type Y (Active)
- 3D 24p Cinema Smoother Y
- 2D-3D Conversion Y
- Dedicated 3D Eyewear 2 included
- Speakers Front Speakers x 2, Woofer (75 mm) x 1
- Speaker Output 18 W (4 + 4 + 10)
- Surround Mode VR-Audio Pro Surround 2.1
- my Home Screen Y
- Camera Integrated Y
- Voice Interaction Y
- Voice Guidance Y
- Hexa-Processing Engine Y
- Touch Pad Controller Y
- eHelp Y
- Product Support Center Y
- 4K Online Playback Y
- 4K SD Photo Viewer Y
- 4K Web Browser Y
- 4K Swipe & Share Y
- Panasonic TV Remote 2 (App) Y
- Apps(for SmartVIERA) Y
- Display Mirroring Y
- Media Player
- Media Player (Picture/Movie/Music) Y
- Support Format AVCHD3D/Progressive, SD-VIDEO/MKV/MP4/M4v/FLV/3GPP/VRO/VOB/TS/PS, MP3/AAC/FLAC/AppleLossless/WAV, JPEG/MPO
- DLNA Y
- Bluetooth Compatible* Y (Keyboards/audio devices)
- Eco Navigation Y
- C.A.T.S. Y
- Energy Star —
- Design Concept Super Narrow Bezel
- HDMI (4K 60/50p Input) 1 (lower)
- Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 2/4 selectable)
- DisplayPort (4K 60/50p Input) 1 (lower)
- Component Video Input shared with Composite RCA phono type x 1 (lower)
- USB 3 (USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2)
- SD Card Y (SDXC)
- Ethernet 1 (lower)
- Digital Audio Output (Optical) 1 (side)
- Headphone Jack —
- Service Port —
Power SupplyAC 110 - 127 V, 60Hz
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 64.5
- On mode Average Power Consumption 153.6 W
- Rated Power Consumption 282 W
- Standby Power Consumption 0.2 W
Display Resolution3,840 (W) x 2,160 (H)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (w/o stand) 57.8" x 34.0" x 2.2"
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (with stand) 57.8" x 37.8" x 16.8"
- Weight (w/o stand) 83.8 lbs.
- Weight (with stand) 94.8 lbs.
- Swivel Angle —
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 95°F (0°C - 35°C)
- Safety Standard US:UL60065/FCC Parts15,CANADA, CSA C22,2/IC BETS-7
- VESA Compatible Y
- Carton Dimensions (W x H x D) 72.8" x 37.9" x 9.4"
- Gross Weight (with stand) 116.9 lbs.
- Warranty Y (1 year)
- NOTE * HID (Human Interface Device Profile) compliant keyboards are available. / A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) compliant audio devices are available.
- UPC 885170155909
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.