SMART VIERA® 50" Class ET60 Series Full HD LED LCD TV (49.9" Diag.)
- VIERA Connect, My Home Screen, Swipe & Share 2.0, Voice Guidance
- 3D IPS LED LCD TV
- 120Hz, 720 Back Light Scanning Technology
- Ultra Slim Metal Bezel Design
- 2D & 3D in Full HD 1080p Ready
- Two Pairs of 3D Glasses Included
- Panel IPS LED
- Panel Drive 720 BLS (6 block)
- Picture Mode Vivid/Standard/Home Theater/Cinema/Custom
- Viewing Angle 178 degree
- Filter Clear Panel Pro
- 1080 Pure Direct —
- Super Clear Resolution —
- Dot Noise Reduction yes (Pro)
- isf Mode —
- 24p Playback (3:2)/24p Smooth Film yes
- Hexa-Processing Engine —
- 3D Type yes (Polarized)
- 3D 24p Cinema Smoother yes
- 2D-3D Conversion yes
- Dedicated 3D Eyewear 2 included
- Speakers Front Speakers x 2, Woofer (75 mm) x 1
- Speaker Output 18 W (4 + 4 + 10)
- Surround Mode VR-Audio Pro Surround 2.1
- my Home Screen yes
- Camera Integrated option
- Voice Interaction —
- Voice Guidance yes
- Touch Pad Controller —
- eHelp yes
- Product Support Center yes
- VIERA Remote2
- VIERA Remote2 (Smartphone App) yes
- Swipe and Share2.0 yes
- Browse and Share yes
- Remote Play yes
- App Launcher yes
- Smart Calibration —
- VIERA Connect yes
- Online Movies —
- Web Browser yes（ without Flash）
- Skype on TV yes
- Media Player
- Media Player (Picture/Movie/Music) yes
- Support Format AVCHD3D/Progressive, SD-VIDEO/MKV/MP4/M4v/FLV/3GPP/VRO/VOB/TS/PS, MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV, JPEG/MPO
- DLNA yes
- Bluetooth Compatible* —
- Eco Navigation yes
- C.A.T.S. yes
- Energy Star Ver.6.0
- Design Concept Super Narrow Bezel
- HDMI Input 3 (3 side)
- Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 2)
- Component Video Input shared with Composite RCA phono type x 1 (lower)
- USB 2.0 2
- SD Card yes(SDXC)
- Ethernet 1 (lower)
- Digital Audio Output (Optical) 1 (side)
- Headphone Jack —
- Service Port —
Power SupplyAC 110 - 127 V, 60Hz
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 49.5
- On mode Average Power Consumption TBD
- Standby Power Consumption TBD
- Off mode Power Consumption TBD
Display Resolution1,920 (W) x 1,080 (H)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (w/o stand) 44.3" x 26.0" x 1.4"
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (with stand) 44.3" x 28.2" x 10.9"
- Weight (w/o stand) 35.3 lbs.
- Weight (with stand) 41.9 lbs.
- Swivel Angle —
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 95°F (0°C - 35°C)
- Safety Standard US:UL60065/FCC Parts15,CANADA, CSA C22,2/IC BETS-7
- VESA Compatible yes
- Carton Dimensions (W x H x D) 61.2" x 30.9" x 4.7"
- Gross Weight (with stand) 55.2 lbs.
- Warranty yes (1 year)
- NOTE * HID (Human Interface Device Profile) compliant keyboards are available. A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) compliant audio devices are available.
- UPC 885170111356
TC-L55ET60 PC Magazine Award
- Replacement Accessories
How To Guided Tutorials
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, please consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I can access all of the TV apps except Netflix?1. Change the DNS setting of your TV to 220.127.116.11.
2. If you are able to access the Netflix splash screen, use the TV remote to deactivate your account by pressing Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. After this process, try loggin back into the Netflix TV app.
If the procedure is successful a screen will come up with the option to deactivate your device from your account. If not try the process again. Once you have successfully deactivated your device, you will need to activate it by opening Netflix and at the main screen selecting Member Sign In, then following the on screen prompts until activation is complete.
If the Netflix app still fails to open, but all of the other TV apps work, visit help.netflix.com for more support.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.