SMART VIERA® 50" Class E60 Series Full HD LED LCD TV (49.9" Diag.)
- My Home Screen
- Swipe & Share 2.0
- Voice Guidance
- Slim Design with Super Narrow Bezel
- 120Hz, 240 Back Light Blinking Technology
- 1080p Full HD Resolution
- Panel LED LCD
- Panel Drive 240 BLB
- Picture Mode Vivid/Standard/Home Theater/Cinema/Custom
- Viewing Angle 176 degree
- Filter —
- 1080 Pure Direct —
- Super Clear Resolution —
- Dot Noise Reduction Y (Pro)
- isf Mode —
- 24p Playback (3:2)/24p Smooth Film yes/ yes
- Hexa-Processing Engine —
- 3D Type —
- 3D 24p Cinema Smoother —
- 2D-3D Conversion —
- Dedicated 3D Eyewear —
- Speakers Full Range x 2
- Speaker Output 20 W (10 + 10)
- Surround Mode V-Audio
- my Home Screen yes
- Camera Integrated — ***
- Voice Interaction —
- Voice Guidance yes
- Touch Pad Controller —
- eHelp yes
- Product Support Center yes
- VIERA Remote2
- VIERA Remote2 (Smartphone App) yes
- Swipe and Share2.0 yes
- Browse and Share yes
- Remote Play yes
- App Launcher yes
- Smart Calibration —
- VIERA Connect yes
- Online Movies —
- Web Browser* yes
- Display Mirroring —
- Skype on TV yes
- Media Player
- Media Player (Picture/Movie/Music) yes
- Support Format MKV/MP4/M4v/FLV/3GPP/VRO/VOB/TS/PS, MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV, JPEG
- DLNA yes
- Bluetooth Compatible** —
- Eco Navigation yes
- C.A.T.S. yes
- Energy Star Ver.6.0
- Design Concept Super Narrow Bezel
- HDMI Input 3 (3 rear)
- Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 2)
- Component Video Input shared with Composite RCA phono type x 1 (rear)
- USB 2.0 2
- SD Card —
- Ethernet 1 (rear)
- Digital Audio Output (Optical) 1 (rear)
- Headphone Jack —
- Service Port —
Power SupplyAC 110 - 127 V, 60Hz
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 49.5
- On mode Average Power Consumption 47.7 W
- Rated Power Consumption 96 W
- Standby Power Consumption 0.2 W
Display Resolution1,920 (W) x 1,080 (H)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (w/o stand) 44.2" x 25.8" x 2.0" (General depth: 1.4")
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (with stand) 44.2" x 28" x 10.9"
- Weight (w/o stand) 38.6 lbs.
- Weight (with stand) 45.2 lbs.
- Swivel Angle —
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 95°F (0°C - 35°C)
- Safety Standard US:UL60065/FCC Parts15,CANADA, CSA C22,2/IC BETS-7
- VESA Compatible yes
- Carton Dimensions (W x H x D) 57.5" x 29.4" x 5.0"
- Gross Weight (with stand) 55.2 lbs.
- Warranty yes (1 year)
- NOTE * The Web Browser cannot display some web pages correctly. And viewable contents by VIERA Web Browser are subject to the following conditions; / - viewable contents may vary depend on models, / - viewable contents may differ from those for PC, / - viewable contents may be limited. / ** HID (Human Interface Device Profile) compliant keyboards are available. A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) compliant audio devices are available. / *** Skype Camera is optionally available.
- UPC 885170111400
E60 Series CES Award 2013
TC-L50E60 is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Fantastic quality for a great price I upgraded from a 37-inch TV to this 50-inch TV. I was expecting that things would get somewhat less crisp and clear since it's a larger TV. However, I was pleasantly shocked at the clarity and good color rendition of this TV. I'm very happy with this purchase.
Date published: 2013-10-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great LED Value This is my first "adult TV" after having graduated college recently and I feel great about the purchase and the value. The design of the TV is excellent, extremely slim with very little bezel or edging, the picture is wonderful, particularly in dark rooms and viewed head-on, and the set-up and connection to my wireless network was almost instantaneous. Extra kudos to the delivery guys from Pilot who brought it inside, unwrapped it, took away the box, and even put the batteries in the remote for me. Again, awesome value and excellent TV. Thanks, Panasonic!
Date published: 2013-10-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Better than expected The 50" E60 TV is great for bluray players. Could improve for better clarity when watching a ball game. Overall I'm very please with our new TV.
Date published: 2013-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent TV great picture and very fast browsing between screens and multiple function. Sound on the back in not as good as expected, suggest they lower the price of the sound bar or package it together, or give their tv owners a discounted price. because mostly we will need it. another issue is that the browser do not support adobe flash player. not a big deal, you tube looks great and streams very well.
Date published: 2013-09-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from
Date published: 2013-08-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from This TV might be the worst TV in the history of TV If you enjoy hating yourself, you'll love this TV. HD viewing has a lot of lag and tracers. And just forget about sports. If there is any fast movement what so ever, it'll be the most glitchy experience of your life.
Date published: 2013-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from very please love this tv, but just one problem i can't figure out how to work my cable box. i'm using two remotes.
Date published: 2013-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent Picture Brilliant picture quality with plenty of detail. Viewing angle is very good with minimal glare. Back speakers actaully offer very good surround sound. I recommend a very good HDMI cable to get the best picture quality. Easy set up...wifi will find your internet connection to guide you through the home screen. I have two Panasonic 50" Plasmas in the home and this TV knocked my socks off. Easy wall installation (very light).
Date published: 2013-04-15
- Replacement Accessories
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 2.734
Improvement of Web Browser
Home Screen Collection added
Improve System Stability
Improves Lip Sync Issue
Update Network Functions
- Release Date: 11-19-2014
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
How To Guided Tutorials
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, please consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I can access all of the TV apps except Netflix?1. Change the DNS setting of your TV to 22.214.171.124.
2. If you are able to access the Netflix splash screen, use the TV remote to deactivate your account by pressing Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. After this process, try loggin back into the Netflix TV app.
If the procedure is successful a screen will come up with the option to deactivate your device from your account. If not try the process again. Once you have successfully deactivated your device, you will need to activate it by opening Netflix and at the main screen selecting Member Sign In, then following the on screen prompts until activation is complete.
If the Netflix app still fails to open, but all of the other TV apps work, visit help.netflix.com for more support.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.