SMART VIERA® 42" Class E50 Series Full HD LED HDTV (42.0" Diag.)
- IPS Full HD LED Panel
- 360 Back Light Scan
- VIERA Remote App Support
- VIERA CONNECT, Wi-Fi Ready
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 42.0
- Number of Pixels 2,073,600 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Panel IPS LED LCD
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) yes
- Aspect Control 480i/p: FULL, JUST, 4:3, ZOOM / 1080i/p: FULL, H-FILL, JUST, 4:3, ZOOM
- Viewing Angle 178 degrees
- Filter Clear Panel
- Panel Drive yes
- 24p Playback (3:2)/24p Smooth Film yes/ yes
- Intelligent Scene Controller yes
- Smart VIERA Engine Pro
- Vivid Color Creation yes
- 3D Real Sound yes
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Output 20 W
- Surround Sound AV Surround
- Integrated ATSC Tuner yes
- HDMI Input
- Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 2)
- SD Card yes (SDXC)
- USB2.0 2
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI/DVI) yes
- Composite Video Input shared with Component RCA x 1 (lower) *
- Audio Input (for Composite Video) RCA x 1 (lower) *
- PC Input D-sub 15-pin x 1 (lower)
- Component Video Input (Y, PB, PR) shared with Composite RCA x 1 (lower) *
- Audio Input (for Component Video) RCA x 1 (lower) *
- Ethernet 1 (lower)
- Digital Audio Output 1 (lower)
- VIERA Connect (IPTV) yes
- Skype while watching TV yes
- Social Networking TV (Faceboook/Twitter) yes
- VIERA Remote App Support yes
- Wireless LAN Adaptor WiFi Ready
- DLNA yes
- Media Player
- Support Format AVCHD Progressive/SD-VIDEO/MotionJPEG (Lumix)/MKV/MP4/MOV/M4v/FLV/3GPP/VRO/VOB/TS/PS, MP3/AAC/FLAC, JPEG
- VIERA Tools yes
- Eco Mode yes
- Game Mode yes
- Trilingual Menu (English/Spanish/French) yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder yes
- Off - Timers yes
- E-Help yes
Power SupplyAC 110 - 127 V, 60 Hz
- On Mode Average Power Consumption 52.8 W
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Dimensions with stand
- Height [inches (mm)] 25.6" (650 mm)
- Width [inches (mm)] 39.3" (997 mm)
- Depth [inches (mm)] 9.8" (247 mm)
- Dimensions W/O stand
- Height [inches (mm)] 23.8" (604 mm)
- Width [inches (mm)] 39.3" (997 mm)
- Depth [inches (mm)] Max: 2.1" (52 mm) ; General: 1.6" (40 mm)
- Weight with stand [lbs (kg)] 37.5 lbs. (17.0 kg)
- Weight W/O stand [lbs (kg)] 30.9 lbs. (14.0 kg)
- Carton Dimensions
- Height [inches (mm)] 28.4" (721 mm)
- Width [inches (mm)] 47.6" (1,208 mm)
- Depth [inches (mm)] 5.5" (139 mm)
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 46.3 lbs. (21.0 kg)
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 95°F (0°C - 35°C)
- Safety Standard US: UL60065/FCC Part15, CANADA: CSA C22.2/IC BETS-7
- VESA Compatible yes
- NOTE * with Special Adapter cable (dedicated) / ** HID (Human Interface Device Profile) compliant keyboards are available. A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) compliant audio devices are available.
- UPC 885170076488
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.