VIERA® 37" Class U3 Series
LCD HDTV (37.0" Diag.)
LCD HDTV (37.0" Diag.)
- IPS Alpha Panel
- VIERA Image Viewer
- Fine Black Panel
- Game Mode
- Model Type LCD
- Series U3
- Model Year 2011
- VIDEO .
- Screen Size 37" Class (37.0" diagonal)
- Viewing Angle 178°
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 2,073,600 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Moving Picture Resolution 300 lines
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) Yes
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
- Aspect Control 480i/p: Full, Just, 4:3, Zoom1080i/p: Full, H-Fill, Just, 4:3, Zoom
- Panel IPS-Alpha LCD 1080p (WSXGA)
- Filter Fine Black Panel
- Progressive Scan Yes
- 24p Playback(2:3) Yes
- Super Resolution Yes
- Intelligent Scene Controller Yes
- AUDIO .
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Output 20 W
- Surround Sound Yes
- INPUTS & JACKS .
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- VIERA Image Viewer™ Y (JPEG playback)
- HDMI Input 3 (1 side)
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) Yes
- Composite Video Input RCA x 1 (common with Component)
- Audio Input (for Video) RCA x 1 (common with Component)
- PC Input D-sub 15-pin x 1
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) RCA x 1 (common with Composite)
- Audio Input (for Component Video) RCA x 1 (common with Composite)
- Digital Audio Output 1 (5.1 ch)
- HDMI Input-Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 1)
- CONVENIENCE .
VIERA Link™ Yes
- VIERA® Tools Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Off - Timers Yes
- Trilingual Menu English/Spanish/French
- GENERAL .
- Power Supply AC 110 - 127 V, 60 Hz
- On Mode Average Power Consumption 66 W
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- VESA Compatible Yes
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK3L2RW
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 23.6" X 35.3" X 10.5"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 22.2" X 35.3" X 3.5"
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 30.9 lbs.
- Weight (lbs.) without Stand 27.6 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions 25.2" X 46.6" X 7.6"
- Panel Drive 60 Hz
- UPC 885170042629
TC-L37U3 is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from REVIEW LCD TH-L37U20S REVIEW LCD TH-L37U20S THE PRODUCT LACKS SUPPORT IN TERMS OF FIRMWARE DOES NOT PLAY ANY VIDEO EXCEPT MPEG4 AND PANASONIC AVSHD NO FIRMWARE UPGRADE / SUPPORT THE ONSCREEN DISPLAY FOR VOLUME AND OTHER CONTROLS BLOCKS THE SUBTITLES AND HENCE OBSTRUCT - THERE IS NO CONTROL TO SHIFT THE LOCATION TO SAY RIGHT / LEFT OF SCREEN SIDE VERTICAL DISPLAY [USED BY OTHER TVs]
Date published: 2013-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from First TV I was looking for a 37in HD tv that had everything I needed/wanted, along with a price that wouldn't break the bank! Most tvs in this category, in my opinion, didn't have it. Ex: a lot of them were only 720P, but this TV wasn't. Very happy with purchase. I'd consider Panasonic in future purchases
Date published: 2012-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Stuff This Panasonic I had this beauty set up in less than 30 minutes, learned the channels and WOW what a picture. Bright, clear and really great tuner if you don't want to hook to cable. In fact, the HI-DEF broadcast over airwaves is really spectactular on this TV. Pop a video card from a camera into the slot and your pictures look great.
Date published: 2012-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Very Happy Beautiful picture, easy to set up. I did not like the simulated surround sound. I got much better sound quality by choosing my owm settings.
Date published: 2012-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Price For Outstanding Quality We ordered the TV through the mail and the compmany delivered on time and actually took time to open the box and re-wrap it, ensuring it would not get damage. Now that is customer service. The TV was awsome as a plug and play. Followed the directions, which were easy, and the clearity is outstatnding. Panasonic, get ready to take over the world.. AWSOME:-)
Date published: 2011-12-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from satisfied
Date published: 2011-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from FENTASTIC PRODUCT panasonic always take care customer satisfaction because they made before tau CRT very nice and famous also ,like same plasma lcd they made beautifuly i totaly satisfied with thise product some people think they not making good lcd but they wrong quality is good image are brliant i totaly happy of thise product .i wana buy again and again panasonic lcd
Date published: 2011-03-16
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 1.14
Resolves direct tuning channel issues
TV goes into SOS state when remote power key is pressed during TV power off
Change LCD volume curve
- Release Date: 06-08-2012
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.