VIERA® 32" Class DT30 Series
LED HDTV with 3D (31.5" Diag.)
LED HDTV with 3D (31.5" Diag.)
- Full HD 3D (1 Pair of Glasses Included)
- Flush Design
- IPS Alpha LED Panel
- 240Hz with Motion Picture Pro 5
- VIERA Connect WiFi Ready
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 31.5
- Viewing Angle 178°
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 2,073,600 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Moving Picture Resolution 1080 lines
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) Yes
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
480i/p: Full, Just, 4:3, Zoom
1080i/p: Full, H-Fill, Just, 4:3, Zoom
- Panel IPS-Alpha LED LCD 1080p (WSXGA)
- Filter Clear Panel
- Progressive Scan Yes
- x.v.Color Yes
- Super Resolution Yes
- 3D Panel Yes
- 3D 24p Cinema Smoother Yes
- 2D-3D Conversion Yes
- 3D Image Viewer Yes
- Intelligent Scene Controller Yes
- Motion Focus Technology Yes
- 24p Smooth Film Yes
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Output 20 W
- Surround Sound V-Audio Surround
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- VIERA Image Viewer™ Y (AVCHD/MPEG2/JPEG/MP3 playback)
- HDMI Input 4 (1 side)
- Composite Video Input RCA x 1
- Audio Input (for Video) RCA x 1
- PC Input D-sub 15-pin x 1
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) RCA x 1
- Audio Input (for Component Video) RCA x 1
- Digital Audio Output 1 (5.1 ch)
- HDMI Input-Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 1) / 3D Input (All)
- Analog Audio Input ( for HDMI/DVI) Yes
- USB 3
- LAN Port 1
VIERA Link™ Yes
- VIERA Connect (IPTV) Yes
- VIERA® Tools Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- 3D Active Shutter Eyewear 1 included
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Trilingual Menu English/Spanish/French
- Sleep Off-Timers and Programable Timer Yes (5 programs)
- Wireless LAN Adaptor Yes
- DLNA Yes
- Power Supply AC 110 - 127 V, 60 Hz
- On Mode Average Power Consumption 51 W
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Swivel Angle +15°
- VESA Compatible Yes
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK3L2RW
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 19.8" x 29.6" x 9.1"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 17.9" x 29.6" x 1.3"
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 28.7 lbs
- Weight (lbs.) without Stand 22.1 lbs
- Carton Dimensions 23.3" x 38.0" x 7.5"
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 35.3 lbs
- Panel Drive 240 Hz
- 24p Playback Yes
- UPC 885170042568
TC-L32DT30 is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Outstanding 32" LED This must be one of the best 32" LED TV's presently made. The build quality is solid. Picture is awsome, clean & with a nearly flawless refresh rate. Also, the co-workers in my office were blown away by the picture & performance of this TV set.
Date published: 2012-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best Purchase Ever The new Panasonic TC-L32DT30 is the best 32" HDTV/ Computer monitor I have ever purchase. Not only is the DT30 user friendly with plenty of inputs, it supports every format of input except DisplayPort. Using it as a IPS-LED LCD computer monitor gives you the flexibility of having a 3D HDTV in sight. The response time is 2ms and 240Hz gives you the fast flicker free images. If you do gaming, PC, 3D gaming, Blu-ray moves and more...you will love it. The only negative thing I found is the Viera Connect Menu and layout. Panasonic should have introduced a QWERT keyboard on the remote. The would have made the internet functions of the VIERA connect user friendly. Great job Panasonic.
Date published: 2011-05-07
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 2.22
Adds support for VIERA Connect™Service
Improvement for wireless LAN compatibility (Router: D-LINK DIR-825 H/W Rev.B)
Static noise in audio when streaming Netflix content
Improvement for VIERA Connect™Service
Adds support ISF control via Ethernet
Improvement for Media player compatibility
Update VIERA Connect™service
Improvement of Skype Camera compatibility
- Release Date: 7-17-2012
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
How To Guided Tutorials
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, please consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I can access all of the TV apps except Netflix?1. Change the DNS setting of your TV to 184.108.40.206.
2. If you are able to access the Netflix splash screen, use the TV remote to deactivate your account by pressing Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. After this process, try loggin back into the Netflix TV app.
If the procedure is successful a screen will come up with the option to deactivate your device from your account. If not try the process again. Once you have successfully deactivated your device, you will need to activate it by opening Netflix and at the main screen selecting Member Sign In, then following the on screen prompts until activation is complete.
If the Netflix app still fails to open, but all of the other TV apps work, visit help.netflix.com for more support.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.