VIERA® 32" Class C5 Series HD LCD HDTV (31.5" Diag.)
- 720p LCD
- USB Player
- Game Mode
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 31.5
- Number of Pixels 1,049,088 (1,366 x 768)
- Panel LCD
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) yes
- Aspect Control 480i/p: FULL, JUST, 4:3, ZOOM / 1080i/p: FULL, H-FILL, JUST, 4:3, ZOOM
- Viewing Angle 176 degrees
- Panel Drive 60 Hz
- 24p Playback (3:2)/24p Smooth Film yes/ -
- Intelligent Scene Controller yes
- Number of Speakers 2.0
- Audio Output 10 W
- Surround Sound AV Surround
- Integrated ATSC Tuner yes
- USB2.0 1
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI/DVI) yes (Mini jack)
- Composite Video Input shared with Component RCA x 1
- Audio Input (for Composite Video) RCA x 1
- PC Input D-sub 15-pin x 1
- Component Video Input (Y, PB, PR) shared with Composite RCA x 1
- Audio Input (for Component Video) RCA x 1
- Digital Audio Output 1
- Media Player
- Support Format JPEG/MP3
- Eco Mode yes
- Game Mode yes
- Trilingual Menu (English/Spanish/French) yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder yes
- Off - Timers yes
Power SupplyAC 110 - 127 V, 60 Hz
- On Mode Average Power Consumption 57.7 W
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Dimensions with stand
- Height [inches (mm)] 21.5" (545 mm)
- Width [inches (mm)] 30.7" (779 mm)
- Depth [inches (mm)] 9.9" (250 mm)
- Dimensions W/O stand
- Height [inches (mm)] 19.5" (494 mm)
- Width [inches (mm)] 30.7" (779 mm)
- Depth [inches (mm)] 4.3" (107 mm)
- Weight with stand [lbs (kg)] 22.1 lbs. (10.0 kg)
- Weight W/O stand [lbs (kg)] 19.9 lbs. (9.0 kg)
- Carton Dimensions
- Height [inches (mm)] 23.3" (591 mm)
- Width [inches (mm)] 34.1" (864 mm)
- Depth [inches (mm)] 7.8" (198 mm)
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 26.5 lbs. (12.0 kg)
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 95°F (0°C - 35°C)
- Safety Standard US: UL60065/FCC Part15, CANADA: CSA C22.2/IC BETS-7
- VESA Compatible yes
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket Model Numbers TY-WK3L2RW
- NOTE * with Special Adapter cable (dedicated) / ** HID (Human Interface Device Profile) compliant keyboards are available. A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) compliant audio devices are available.
- UPC 885170076594
TC-L32C5 is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Dissatified Product didn't work properly from day one. Should work for the price we paid.
Date published: 2017-03-15
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from POOR RECEPTION CHANEL PROGRAN CONPLICATE POOR RECEPTION OF CHANEL CONTROL REMOTE NO GOOD ELECTRIC CONTAC ,PROGRAM AUTO SELECTION CHANEL SLOW AND NO EASY FOR EXIT ,WHEN CHANGE OF CHANEL SLOW .
Date published: 2014-11-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by tony from Not so Bad It is no so bad the only complain is that one of the HDMI is not working? so not waranty after 1 year, hope that everything else keep working fine for many years.
Date published: 2014-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from WORKS GREAT EASY SET UP! WORKS AWESOME! SUPER PICTURE!
Date published: 2012-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from
Date published: 2012-08-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Viera!!!! Viera is the best !!! It is beeter to any other product. its inexpensive...but IT!!!
Date published: 2012-08-02
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.