VIERA® 32" Class C3 Series LCD HDTV (31.5" Diag.)
- IPS Alpha Panel
- VIERA Image Viewer
- Fine Black Panel
- VIERA Link
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 31.5
- Viewing Angle 178°
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1,049,088 (1,366 x 768)
- Moving Picture Resolution 300 lines
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) Yes
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
480i/p: Full, Just, 4:3, Zoom
1080i/p: Full, H-Fill, Just, 4:3, Zoom
- Panel IPS-Alpha LCD (WXGA)
- Filter Fine Black Panel
- Progressive Scan Yes
- Super Resolution Yes
- Intelligent Scene Controller Yes
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Output 20 W
- Surround Sound Yes
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- VIERA Image Viewer™ Y (JPEG playback)
- HDMI Input 2
- Composite Video Input RCA x 2 (AV1: common with Component)
- Audio Input (for Video) RCA x 2 (AV1: common with Component)
- PC Input D-sub 15-pin x 1
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) RCA x 1 (common with Composite AV1)
- Audio Input (for Component Video) RCA x 1 (common with Composite AV1)
- Digital Audio Output 1 (5.1 ch)
- HDMI Input-Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 1)
- Analog Audio Input ( for HDMI/DVI) Yes
VIERA Link™ Yes
- VIERA® Tools Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Trilingual Menu English/Spanish/French
- Sleep Off-Timers and Programable Timer Yes (5 programs)
- Power Supply AC 110 - 127 V, 60 Hz
- On Mode Average Power Consumption 42 W
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK3L2RW
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 20.9" x 30.7" x 8.2"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 19.6" x 30.7" x 3.4"
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 22.1 lbs
- Weight (lbs.) without Stand 19.9 lbs
- Carton Dimensions 23.1" x 38.6" x 7.6"
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 28.7 lbs
- Panel Drive 60 Hz
- 24p Playback Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 23.1'' x 38.6'' x 7.6''
- UPC 885170042704
TC-L32C3 is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Piloted review I don't believe all this review are true
Date published: 2012-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Wiggan Love the picture quality and all the feartyures
Date published: 2012-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from I was looking at LED but this one....... Everyone told me I should only get an LED TV. I know that Panasonic has one of the best reputations in flat screen TV's. Panasonic LED's are really great, but they were a bit too expensive for us. In the store we compared both the LED and the LCD. Unless you have such a critical eye, I couldn't see any difference in the picture. We brought it home and the setup was a breeze. The picture is awesome and it's easily viewed if you're sitting on either side of sofa or right in the middle. That is important to us. Everyone has their favorite chair, or spot on sofa. We love this so much in our den, we just bought the 42" for our living room. Also a fantastic unit.
Date published: 2012-01-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great TV My husband and I purchased this TV yesterday Sunday, September 25, 2011. The quality image is superb and the size is perfect for our living room. My husband had no problems installing it. Finally, Panasonic is one of the top brands along with Sony and Samsung. I highly recommend to everyone to buy this TV. We are very happy. :)
Date published: 2011-09-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great I work for a television retailer and I look at 50+ different TV's all day long. For a smaller flat pannel, this TV is second to none. The IPS Alpha Pannel makes a HUGE difference in every aspect from color uniformity to wide viewing angles. I purchased this TV for my bedroom which I refuse to put an HD box in since I'm not in there enough to justify the extra fee and this TV looks great anyway! I would put this TV up against any flat pannel LCD all day long. It is superb.
Date published: 2011-08-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from love this t.v! This t.v has great picture!
Date published: 2011-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from
Date published: 2011-06-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from this LCD has a excellent cable tuner one of the main reasons i purchased it ,after comparing the SD cable signal from other lcds of the 26 to 40 inch size ,the Panasonic came in tops better color black levels and depth of black and contour of picture hdtv look very good too, my sd dvd 480i or p out looks excellent ,this being being 780 p set you would not know at viewing looks 1080p buy it be happy
Date published: 2011-05-14
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.