32" Class Viera® C22 Series 720p LCD TV
32" Class Viera® C22 Series 720p LCD (31.5" Diagonal)
- IPS Panel: A beautiful image from almost any angle
- VIERA Image Viewer™: Enjoy your photos on the big screen
- VIERA Link™: Control multiple compatible devices with one remote
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Model Type LCD
- Series C22
- Model Year 2010
- Screen Size 32" Class (31.5" diagonal)
- Viewing Angle 178°
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1,049,088 (1,366 x 768)
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) 720p
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
480i/p: Full, Just, 4:3, Zoom
1080i/p: Full, H-Fill, Just, 4:3, Zoom
- Panel IPS (WXGA)
- Filter Fine Black Panel
- Backlight CCFL
- Progressive Scan Yes
- 24p Playback(2:3) Yes
- Intelligent Scene Controller Yes
- Motion Focus Technology No
- Contrast (Dynamic) 18,000:1
- 120 Hz No
- 24p Smooth Film No
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Output 20 W ( 10% THD )
- Surround Sound Yes
- INPUTS & JACKS
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- VIERA Image Viewer™ Y (JPEG playback)
- HDMI Input 2
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) Yes
- Composite Video Input 2
- Audio Input (for Video) 2
- PC Input 1
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) 1
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 1
- Digital Audio Output 1 (5.1 ch)
- HDMI Input-Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 1)
VIERA Link™ Yes
- Universal Dock for iPod No
- VIERA® Tools Yes
- Game Mode No
- Clean Touch Bezel No
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Trilingual Menu English/Spanish/French
- Sleep Off-Timers and Programable Timer Yes (5 programs)
- Power Supply AC 110 - 127 V, 60 Hz
- Rated Power Consumption 100 W
- Standby Power Consumption 0.3 W
- On Mode Average Power Consumption 50.5 W
- Energy Star Yes
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Swivel Angle No
- Tilt Angle No
- VESA Compatible Yes
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK3L2RW
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 21.7" x 31.5" x 8.6"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 20.2" x 31.5" x 3.7"
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 24.3 lbs.
- Weight (lbs.) without Stand 21.0 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions 23.7" x 40.6" x 7.6"
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 30.9 lbs
TC-L32C22 is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Very nice picture This T.V. was very affordable and the set-up was quick and easy. It fits nicely in my bedroom. The picture quality is great and sound is acceptable especially since it is in the bedroom. Glad I chose this model.
Date published: 2011-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from awesome tv i really enjoy this tv it was really inexpensive but I love its quality
Date published: 2011-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Very pleased I have a small living room and this 32" is the biggest the room could realistically handle, so this is the family's main TV. I really appreciate the multiple inputs on the unit, including the VGA input and 2 HDMI inputs.I've tested but don't really use the SD card input, but the family thought it was pretty cool regardless. As I watch the TV I'm frequently taken aback by how good the picture is and how cool it is to be watching whatever in HD. Next step: upgrading my DVD player!
Date published: 2011-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Love Panasonic I have owned my first new HDTV for almost 24 hours and am enjoying it very much. After looking at several other top brands, I decided on this one because the picture quality was so impressive, as well as, the price, weight and the fact that it just blends in perfect with my living room. In addition, I was able to assemble it in a matter of minutes and was back up and running.
Date published: 2010-09-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great for College Students This TV was inexpensive and easy to use for a college dorm room. With a simple VGA cord I could easily hook up my laptop and watch movies from my laptop while not losing any picture quality. Since it was easy to setup, inexpensive, and had great picture quality. It was a perfect for a college student looking to save money and still get a great product.
Date published: 2010-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great picture and easy to set up right out of the box would recomend to everyone and the sound is also great.
Date published: 2010-06-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Awesome New TV I just purchased this tv and I am very pleased with the picture and color quality. The sound is also very good, I could not wait to get it out of the box when I got it! I connected it to my ATT Uverse box with an HDMI cable and the picture is great! I would recomend this to my friends and family! with high ratings!
Date published: 2010-03-15
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 1.50
Fixes audio issues where the audio is garbled or muffled. This occurs when a device is connected via an HDMI cable. The issue is random and last approximately 3-5 minutes.
Closed Captioning stops displaying after some time when using Video 1 or Video 2 inputs. Closed Captioning returns once the TV is powered off, then on again.
- Release Date: 1-6-2010
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.