32" Class Viera C12 Series LCD HDTV (31.5" Diagonal)
- 720p HDTV
- 31.5" Diagonal 720p HDTV
- Viera Image Viewer™
- Viera Link™
- 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.27
- Issues Addressed: Solves issue where the Emergency Alert System is displayed on the TV hours after the termination of the message.
- Release Date: 12-17-2009
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- Model Type LCD
- Series C12
- Model Year 2009
- Screen Size 32" Class (31.5" diagonal)
Contrast RatioUp to 10,000:1
- Response Time 8 msec
- Viewing Angle 178°
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1,049,088 (1,366 x 768)
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) Y (1080i, 720p)
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
480i/p: Full, Just, 4:3, Zoom
1080i/p: Full, H-Fill, Just, 4:3, Zoom
- Panel IPS* (WXGA)
- Screen Coating (Filter) Fine Black Panel
- Progressive Scan Yes
- x.v.Color No
- Motion Adaptive 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter No
- 3D Color Management Yes (Vivid Mode)
- Sub Pixel Control Yes
- Intelligent Scene Controller Yes
- Motion Focus Technology No
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
20 W (10% THD)
(8 ohms, 80 Hz - 17 kHz)
- Surround Sound Yes
- INPUTS & JACKS
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- SD Memory Card Slot (SDHC Compatible) Y (JPEG playback)
- HDMI Input 2
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) Yes
- Composite Video Input 2 (1 side)
- S-Video Input 1 (side)
- Audio Input (for Video) 2 (1 side)
- PC Input 1
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) 1
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 1
- Composite Video Output No
- Analog Audio Output No
- Digital Audio Output 1 (2 ch at HDMI)
- Headphone Jack No
VIERA Link™ Yes
- Universal Dock for iPod No
- VIERA® Tools Yes
- Game Mode No
- Menu Languages English/Spanish/French
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Timers Yes
- Video Input Label Yes
- Video Picture Memory Yes
- Power Supply AC 110 - 127 V, 60 Hz
- Rated Power Consumption 120 W
- Standby Power Consumption 0.2 W
- On Mode Average Power Consumption 86 W
- Energy Star Yes
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Swivel Angle No
- Tilt Angle No
- VESA Compatible Yes
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK32LR2W
- SPECIFICATIONS .
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 21.7" x 31.5" x 8.6"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 20.2" x 31.5" x 3.7"
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 28.9 lbs
- Carton Dimensions 25.8" x 41.1" x 9.0"
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 39.7 lbs. (18.0 kg)
- 120 Hz Motion Picture Pro 3 No
- UPC 037988108732
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.