32" Class Viera C12 Series LCD HDTV (31.5" Diagonal)
- 720p HDTV
- 31.5" Diagonal 720p HDTV
- Viera Image Viewer™
- Viera Link™
- 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Model Type LCD
- Series C12
- Model Year 2009
- Screen Size 32" Class (31.5" diagonal)
Contrast RatioUp to 10,000:1
- Response Time 8 msec
- Viewing Angle 178°
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1,049,088 (1,366 x 768)
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) Y (1080i, 720p)
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
480i/p: Full, Just, 4:3, Zoom
1080i/p: Full, H-Fill, Just, 4:3, Zoom
- Panel IPS* (WXGA)
- Screen Coating (Filter) Fine Black Panel
- Progressive Scan Yes
- x.v.Color No
- Motion Adaptive 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter No
- 3D Color Management Yes (Vivid Mode)
- Sub Pixel Control Yes
- Intelligent Scene Controller Yes
- Motion Focus Technology No
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
20 W (10% THD)
(8 ohms, 80 Hz - 17 kHz)
- Surround Sound Yes
- INPUTS & JACKS
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- SD Memory Card Slot (SDHC Compatible) Y (JPEG playback)
- HDMI Input 2
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) Yes
- Composite Video Input 2 (1 side)
- S-Video Input 1 (side)
- Audio Input (for Video) 2 (1 side)
- PC Input 1
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) 1
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 1
- Composite Video Output No
- Analog Audio Output No
- Digital Audio Output 1 (2 ch at HDMI)
- Headphone Jack No
VIERA Link™ Yes
- Universal Dock for iPod No
- VIERA® Tools Yes
- Game Mode No
- Menu Languages English/Spanish/French
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Timers Yes
- Video Input Label Yes
- Video Picture Memory Yes
- Power Supply AC 110 - 127 V, 60 Hz
- Rated Power Consumption 120 W
- Standby Power Consumption 0.2 W
- On Mode Average Power Consumption 86 W
- Energy Star Yes
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Swivel Angle No
- Tilt Angle No
- VESA Compatible Yes
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK32LR2W
- SPECIFICATIONS .
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 21.7" x 31.5" x 8.6"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 20.2" x 31.5" x 3.7"
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 28.9 lbs
- Carton Dimensions 25.8" x 41.1" x 9.0"
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 39.7 lbs. (18.0 kg)
- 120 Hz Motion Picture Pro 3 No
- UPC 037988108732
TC-L32C12 is rated out of 5 by 11.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Still Happy I got this set last year in Mar. Absolutely no problems till now. Replaced a heavy not so good Polaroid. I'm very impressed w/blacks, I don't care about the sound because it's connected to a simple but effective surround system. Installation was a breeze, as I already had a full motion wall bracket, and lifting this set was a one man operation.
Date published: 2010-08-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great first LCD HDTV This was my first LCD HDTV that I have purchased. The picture quality is great, the features are great although I wish it had an additional antenna input for an external antenna along with the cable connection. Other than that, this is a great tv and I enjoy it each and every day! I just recently purchased a Panasonic Blue Ray DVD player and the vierra link feature is awesome. When I turn the tv on, the DVD player will come on and I can use just one remote, either the one that came with the TV or the DVD player which is very, very nice! I reccomend this tv to anyone that is looking for a good priced, feature packed LCD HDTV.
Date published: 2010-03-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Viewed many low-end 32" TV's in stores and this unit was 2nd best in picture quality of all compared, but costs much less than the unit with best picture. Sound quality is rather poor - disappointed with this aspect. occasionally, TV goes blank, requiring a power cycle to restore - this is troubling, but only has occurred 4 times in 6 month period and not recently. TV is light on features - hence, I would recommend it if it were to be used as a secondary TV, but would not recommend it if it were to be used in a home entertainment center.
Date published: 2010-03-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from
Date published: 2010-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Impressive Set. This is the first HDTV I'd ever bought. It replaced a 27 inch, 13 year old analogue set. The features and ease of operation, make this a great set. All of the consumer electronics (TV, Stereo, DVD Recorder, DVD Player) are all Panasonic. I have owned the set since May, 2009. The lack of analogue stereo output/headphone jack is a definite missing feature. Wayno
Date published: 2009-10-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great HDTV TV for the price I used to work for a company that made very high end commercial video projectors that costs in the 10-100 thousand dollar range. The picture on this Panasonic LCD is amazing, especially considering it's price. Great product and a beautiful picture,
Date published: 2009-10-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent Product. Picture quality is exceptional and the audio is amazingly good in my bedroom. I would have liked a headphone jack or analog out but all in all a really exceptional TV!
Date published: 2009-09-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from No satisfied I purchased this TV on 5/30/2009 for late night no more than 2 hours use per day. I am very upset that this TV set was broken with less than four months of use.
Date published: 2009-09-12
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.