VIERA® 24" Class C3 Series
VIERA Image Viewer (Photo)
Fine Black Panel
- Viewing Angle 176°
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1,049,088 (1,366 x 768)
- Moving Picture Resolution 300 lines
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) Yes
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
480i/p: Full, Just, 4:3, Zoom
1080i/p: Full, H-Fill, Just, 4:3, Zoom
- Panel LCD (WXGA)
- Filter Fine Black Panel
- Progressive Scan Yes
- Super Resolution Yes
- Intelligent Scene Controller Yes
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Output 10 W
- Surround Sound Yes
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- VIERA Image Viewer™ Y (JPEG playback)
- HDMI Input 1
- Composite Video Input RCA x 1 (common with Component)
- Audio Input (for Video) RCA x 1 (common with Component)
- PC Input D-sub 15-pin x 1
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) RCA x 1 (common with Composite)
- Audio Input (for Component Video) RCA x 1 (common with Composite)
- Digital Audio Output 1 (5.1 ch)
- HDMI Input-Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 1)
- Analog Audio Input ( for HDMI/DVI) Yes
VIERA Link™ Yes
- VIERA® Tools Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Trilingual Menu English/Spanish/French
- Sleep Off-Timers and Programable Timer Yes (5 programs)
- Power Supply AC 110 - 127 V, 60 Hz
- On Mode Average Power Consumption 34 W
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- VESA Compatible Yes
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK23LR2W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 17.2" x 24.4" x 7.4"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 15.9" x 24.4" x 3.9"
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 19.9 lbs
- Weight (lbs.) without Stand 16.6 lbs
- Carton Dimensions 20.1" x 30.9" x 8.0"
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 24.3 lbs
- Panel Drive 60 Hz
- 24p Playback Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 20.1'' x 30.9'' x 8.0''
- UPC 885170042711
- Remote Controls
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.