VIERA® 19" Class 19C30
LED HDTV (18.5" Diag.)
LED HDTV (18.5" Diag.)
- IPS Alpha LED Panel
- VIERA Image Viewer (Photo & Movie)
- Fine Black Panel
- VIERA Link
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 18.5
- Viewing Angle 178°
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1,049,088 (1,366 x 768)
- Moving Picture Resolution 300 lines
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) Yes
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
480i/p: Full, Just, 4:3, Zoom
1080i/p: Full, H-Fill, Just, 4:3, Zoom
- Panel IPS Alpha LED Panel
- Filter Fine Black Panel
- Progressive Scan Yes
- Super Resolution Yes
- Intelligent Scene Controller Yes
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Output 10 W
- Surround Sound Yes
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- VIERA Image Viewer™ Y (JPEG playback)
- HDMI Input 1
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) Yes
- Composite Video Input RCA x 1 (common with Component)
- Audio Input (for Video) RCA x 1 (common with Component)
- PC Input D-sub 15-pin x 1
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) RCA x 1 (common with Composite)
- Audio Input (for Component Video) RCA x 1 (common with Composite)
- Digital Audio Output 1 (5.1 ch)
- HDMI Input-Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 1)
VIERA Link™ Yes
- VIERA® Tools Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Trilingual Menu English/Spanish/French
- Sleep Off-Timers and Programable Timer Yes (5 programs)
- Power Supply AC 110 - 127 V, 60 Hz
- On Mode Average Power Consumption 18 W
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK23LR2W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 13.7" X 18.5" X 6.5"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 12.3" X 18.5" X 1.7"
- Carton Dimensions 17.0" X 30.7" X 6.8"
- Panel Drive 60 Hz
- 24p Playback Yes
- UPC 885170042698
TC-L19C30 is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Super TV. Fits under the cabinet in the kitchen. Have 2. Want to buy another, but no place around here have them and you cannot order online now
Date published: 2012-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from very happy I recently bought a lcd, 19' tv. I did not like the picture at all (clarity and color) so I returned it. I have always liked panasonic tv's so I ordered the 19' led and the color and clarity is so much better. I knew I could count on panasonic. I'm very happy I made the switch.
Date published: 2011-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from GOOD VALUE EXCELLENT SOUND AND GOOD PICTURE FOR KITCHEN TV
Date published: 2011-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Television This is an excellent televsion for the price. I purchased this TV for my bedroom and the picture and 10watt speaker sound is very good for a set this size. Set up was fast thinks to the easy to read display and HDMI input. I used custom to get the brightness/contrast and colors just right. I would recommend using the warm picture setting for optimum color.
Date published: 2011-11-20
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.