58" Class Viera S14 Series Plasma HDTV
This item is currently not available.
58.0" Diagonal 1080p HDTV
- 600Hz Sub-field Drive
- Viera Image Viewer™
- Viera Link™
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 2.26
TV does not respond to the remote or front panel buttons when the TV is tuned to a specific Over-the-Air (OTA) or direct cable channel.
TV freezes or locks up using ANTENNA or CABLE during an automatic channel scan.
Improves the "Auto Power Off" "Off Timer" function according to Energy Star V2.0.
TV audio drops out intermittently when an AV device (cable box, satellite receiver, Blu-Ray Player, etc.) is connected to the TV via an HDMI cable.
The picture appears to be dark or dim.
The brightness decreases automatically while watching the television.
- Release Date: 7-1-2013
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- Model Type Plasma
- Series S14
- Model Year 2009
- Screen Size 58" Class (58.0" diagonal)
Contrast RatioDynamic: Infinite Black
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 2,073,600 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Pixel Pitch (H x V) 0.669 x 0.669 mm
- Moving Picture Resolution 900 lines or more
- Shades of Gradation 5,120 equivalent
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) Yes
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
Normal, Zoom, Full, Just, H-fill for TV/AV modes
4:3, Full for PC mode
- Panel G12 Progressive HD Plasma Display Panel
- Screen Coating (Filter) New AR (Anti-Reflective) Filter
- Progressive Scan Yes
24p Cinematic PlaybackNo
- 24p Playback(2:3) Yes
Digital Cinema ColorNo
- Deep Color Yes
- x.v.Color No
- Motion Adaptive 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter Yes
- 3D Color Management No
- Sub Pixel Control No
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction Yes
- 600 Hz Sub-field Drive Yes
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
20 W ( 10% THD )
(6 ohms, 150 Hz - 16 kHz)
- BBE® VIVA HD3D Sound No
- Surround Sound Yes
- INPUTS & JACKS
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- VIERA Image Viewer™ Y (JPEG playback)
- HDMI Input 3 (1 side)
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) Yes
- Composite Video Input 2 (1 side)
- S-Video Input 1
- Audio Input (for Video) 2 (1 side)
- PC Input No
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) 2
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 2
- RS232C No
- Analog Audio Output No
- Digital Audio Output 1
VIERA Link™ Yes
- VIERA® Tools Yes
- Game Mode No
- Pixel Orbiter (Anti-Image Retention) Yes
- Menu Languages English/Spanish/French
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Timers Yes
- Video Input Label Yes
- Video Picture Memory Yes
- Remote Control IR
- Trilingual Menu English/Spanish/French
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60Hz
- Rated Power Consumption 675W
- Standby Power Consumption 0.3 W
- On Mode Average Power Consumption 318W
- Energy Star Yes
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Safety Standard UL6500/C-UL
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK5P1RW
- SPECIFICATIONS .
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 36.8" x 56.1" x 15.3"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 34.8" × 56.1" × 3.9" (2.5": exclusive of protruding portion)
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 112.5 lbs.
- Weight (lbs.) without Stand 108.1 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions 40.1" x 62.0" x 13.1"
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 130.1 lbs. (59.0 kg)
- Weight 160.9 lbs.
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.