VIERA® 37" Class 37LZ85 LCD 1080p HDTV (37" Diagonal)
37" Class (37.0" Diagonal) Widescreen VIERA LCD 1080p HDTV with Game Mode, Built-In SD Card Slot, 178° Wide Viewing Angle, Intelligent Scene Controller, 3 HDMI Inputs and VIERA Link® HDAVI Control
- Model Type LCD
- Series LZ85
- Model Year 2008
- Screen Size 37" Class (37.0" diagonal)
Contrast RatioUp to 10,000:1
- Brightness (Panel Luminance) 500 cd/m2
- Response Time 6.7 msec
- Viewing Angle 178°
- Display Capability 1080p/1080i/720p/480p
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 2,073,600 (1,920 x 1,080)
480i/p: Full, Just, 4:3, Zoom
1080i/p: Full, H-Fill, Just, 4:3, Zoom
IPS Alpha1080p (WSXGA)
- Screen Coating (Filter) AG Filter
- Progressive Scan Yes
480Hz Sub-field DriveNo
- 24p Playback(2:3) Yes
- x.v.Color Yes
- Motion Adaptive 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter Yes
- 3D Color Management Yes (Vivid Mode)
- Sub Pixel Control Yes
- Motion Picture Pro No
- Intelligent Scene Controller Yes
- Motion Focus Technology No
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
20 W (10% THD)
(8 ohms, 80 Hz - 17 kHz)
- BBE® VIVA HD3D Sound No
- Surround Sound Yes
- INPUTS & JACKS
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- SD Memory Card Slot (SDHC Compatible) Yes
- HDMI Input 3 (1 side)
- Composite Video Input 2 (1 side)
- S-Video Input 1
- Audio Input (for Video) 2 (1 side)
- PC Input No
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) 2
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 2
- DVI Audio Input (for Video/Component Video) 1
- Composite Video Output No
- Analog Audio Output 1
- Digital Audio Output 1 (5.1 ch)
- Headphone Jack 1
VIERA Link™ Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- Menu Languages English/Spanish/French
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Timers Sleep Off-Timers and Programmable Timer (5 programs)
- Video Input Label Yes
- Video Picture Memory Yes
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60Hz
Rated Power Consumption
Maximum: 222 W
Standby: 0.2 W
- Energy Star Yes
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Swivel Angle -
- Tilt Angle -
- VESA Compatible Yes
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK32LR2W
- SPECIFICATIONS .
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 25.4" x 36.7" x 11.6"
- Carton Dimensions 29.8" x 41.2" x 14.2"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 23.7'' x 36.7'' x 4.3''
- Weight 48.8 lbs
- UPC 037988108480
- Version: 1.2
Resolves abnormal 1 Blink Shutdown Issues
1 blink shutdown. (The TV operates after unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds, plugging it back in, and then turning it on again).
- Release Date: 11-5-2010
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.