32" Class (31.5" Diagonal) LCD HDTV with 178 176; Wide Viewing Angle
Features 32" Class (31.5" Diagonal) Widescreen LCD HDTV with 178 176; Wide Viewing Angle and EZ Sync 153; HDAVI Control
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.17
During auto-scan, when a channel with a weak signal is encountered, the virtual channel of the next channel is assigned to previous channel by mistake.
Power LED Blinks once every 3 seconds (the TV operates after unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds, plugging it back in, and then turning it on again).
QAM Reception: Programs with channel number "0-0" in the VCT (Virtual Channel Table) are not registered in the manual program list after auto-scan.
Terrestrial HDTV Reception: Auto scan does not terminate when the broadcast station sends TVCT (Terrestrial Virtual Channel Table) with no data.
- Release Date: 1-22-2010
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- VIDEO: .
- Screen Size 32" Class (31.5" diagonal)
Contrast RatioUp to 7000: 1
- Compatible Signal Formats 1080p/1080i/720p/480p
- Panel IPS (WXGA)
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- Aspect Control 480i/p: Full, Just, 4:3, Zoom1080i/p: Full, H-Fill, Just, 4:3, Zoom
- New Pixel Controller Yes
- Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1,049,088 (1366x768) pixels
- Brightness (Panel, cd/m2) 500
- Viewing Angle 178°
- Moving Picture Response Speed 8ms
- Digital Comb Filter Motion-Adaptive 3D-Y/C
- Progressive Scan Yes
- 3D Color Management Yes (Vivid Mode)
- Sub Pixel Control Yes
- Intelligent Scene Controller Yes
- Motion Picture Pro No
- AUDIO: .
- Speakers 2: Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Surround Sound Yes
- BBE VIVA HD3D Sound No
- Audio Output 20 W (10% THD)(8 ohms, 80 Hz -17kHz)
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- SD Memory Card Slot No
- Composite Video Input Jacks 3 (1 Side)
- S-Video Inputs 2
- Audio Inputs (for Composite/S-Video) 1
Component Video Inputs1
- Audio Inputs (for Component Video) 1
- Composite Video Outputs 1
- Digital Audio Outputs 1
- Analog Audio Outputs 1
- Headphone Jack Yes
- CONVENIENCE .
- Menu Language English/Spanish/French
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Sleep Timer Yes
- Video Input Picture Memory Yes
- Video Input Labeling Yes
- OTHER: .
- Remote Control Included
- EZ SYNC Yes
- Energy Star Compliance Yes
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Power Supply AC 110 - 127 V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 132W
- Maximun Current 2.3 A
- Standby Condition 0.1 W
- Swivel Angle No
- VESA Compatible Yes
- Dimensions w/ Stand (H x W x D) inches 23.3" x 31.1" x 9.4"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 21.5'' x 31.1'' x 4.6''
- Weight 36.7
- UPC 037988108404
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.