Viera® 32" Class 32LX60 Widescreen LCD HDTV (31.5" Diagonal)
32" Class (31.5" Diagonal) Widescreen LCD HDTV with HDMI Interface and Included Pedestal Stand
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.29
When the TV is tuned to an encrypted channel "Poor Signal Quality" message appears sometimes
The TV does not update its channel list when the cable company changes their channel line-up
Authorization problems when using SA Multi-Stream CableCARDS
No sound on channels with MPEG2 audio (e.g. radio stations).
TV does not tune to some channels
TV cannot tune to channels with duplicate transport stream ID.
Upgrade to enable TV to download Regional Ratings Table.
TV does not remember last SAP setting.
Corrects a random lock up condition where all buttons on remote and front panel are inoperative, except for the POWER button.
Corrects Macroblock noise with Sencore generator HDTV996.
Corrects over-the-air ATSC channels dropping off the channel list and "Channel Not Available" being displayed.
Corrects "Poor Signal Quality" from being displayed after a digital channel is lost (ATSC or Cable without CableCARD).
- Release Date: 10-8-2010
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- Screen Size 32" Class (31.5" diagonal)
Contrast RatioUp to 3000:1
- Compatible Signal Formats 480p/720p/1080i
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- Aspect Control Normal, Zoom, Full, and Just
- Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1,049,088 (1366x768) pixels
- Brightness (Panel, cd/m2) 500
Horizontal Viewing Angle178°
- Viewing Angle 178°
- In Plane Switching Standard (provides superb viewing, even at an angle)
- Moving Picture Response Speed 8ms
- Digital Comb Filter Motion-Adaptive 3D-Y/C
- Progressive Scan Yes
- LCD Artifical Intelligence Advanced
Active Light ControlYes
- Active Contrast/Gamma Control System Yes
- 3D Color Management No
- Sub Pixel Control No
- Speakers 2
- Speakers - Watts Per Channel 20W (4 ohms, 90Hz - 20kHz, 10% THD)
- Surround Sound Yes
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- Composite Video Input Jacks 3
- S-Video Inputs 2
- Audio Inputs (for Composite/S-Video) 3
Component Video Inputs1
- Audio Inputs (for Component Video) 1
- Composite Video Outputs 1
- Audio Outputs 1
- Headphone Jack Yes
- Menu Language English/Spanish/French
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Sleep Timer Yes
- Video Input Labeling Yes
- Remote Control Included
- Energy Star Compliance Yes
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 126W
- Pedestal Stand Included
- Swivel Angle +/- 20°
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 22.2'' x 31.1'' x 4.6''
- Weight 43 lbs.
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.