32" Class Viera X14 Series LCD
- 720p HDTV
- 12,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Viera Image Viewer™
- Viera Link™
- Model Type LCD
- Series X14
- Model Year 2009
- VIDEO .
- Screen Size 32" Class (31.5" diagonal)
- Brightness (Panel Luminance) 500 cd/m2
- Response Time 8 msec
- Viewing Angle 178°
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1,049,088 (1,366 x 768)
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) Y (1080i, 720p)
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
- Aspect Control 480i/p: Full, Just, 4:3, Zoom1080i/p: Full, H-Fill, Just, 4:3, Zoom
- Panel IPS
- Screen Coating (Filter) AG Filter
- Progressive Scan Yes
- 24p Playback(2:3) No
- x.v.Color No
- Motion Adaptive 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter No
- 3D Color Management Yes (Vivid Mode)
- Sub Pixel Control Yes
- Intelligent Scene Controller Yes
- AUDIO .
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Output 20 W (10% THD)(8 ohms, 80 Hz - 17 kHz)
- BBE® VIVA HD3D Sound No
- Surround Sound Yes
- INPUTS & JACKS .
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- SD Memory Card Slot (SDHC Compatible) Y (JPEG playback)
- HDMI Input 3
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) Yes
- Composite Video Input 2 (1 side)
- S-Video Input 1
- Audio Input (for Video) 2 (1 side)
- PC Input Yes
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) 1
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 1
- Composite Video Output No
- Digital Audio Output 1 (2 ch)
- Headphone Jack No
- CONVENIENCE .
VIERA Link™ Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- Menu Languages English/Spanish/French
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Timers Sleep Off-Timers and Programable Timer (5 programs)
- Video Input Label Yes
- Video Picture Memory Yes
- GENERAL .
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60Hz
- Rated Power Consumption 142 W
- Standby Power Consumption 0.6 W
- Energy Star Yes
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Swivel Angle No
- Tilt Angle No
- VESA Compatible Yes
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK32LR2W
- SPECIFICATIONS .
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 22.7" x 32.3" x 8.9"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 21.1" x 32.3" x 4.8"
- Carton Dimensions 26.2" x 36.6" x 11.7"
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 41.9 lbs. (19 kg)
- Weight 41.9
- UPC 037988108749
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.