VIERA® 26" Class 26LX85 LCD 720p HDTV (26.0" Diagonal)
26" Class (26.0" Diagonal) Widescreen VIERA LCD 720p HDTV with Game Mode, Built-In SD Card Slot, 178° Wide Viewing Angle, Intelligent Scene Controller, 3 HDMI Inputs and VIERA Link® HDAVI Control
Firmware & Drivers
- Version: 1.2
Corrects symptom where picture is displayed without color (black & white picture) when using coaxial (RF) cable connection from DVD player, DVD/VCR combination unit, or DVD Recorder (including those with built-in VCR).
Corrects symptom where multiple TIMERs correctly function the first day, but on 2nd and subsequent days only TIMER 1 functions, but TIMER 2 fails to turn the TV on at the set time.
Corrects symptom where TIMERs fail if the channel number programmed is between 10 ~ 99 (a 2-digit channel).
- Release Date: 11-5-2010
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- Model Type LCD
- Series LX85
- Model Year 2008
- Screen Size 26" Class (26.0" diagonal)
Contrast RatioUp to 10,000:1
- Brightness (Panel Luminance) 450 cd/m2
- Response Time 8 msec
- Viewing Angle 178°
- Display Capability 1080i/720p/480p
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1,049,088 (1,366 x 768)
480i/p: Full, Just, 4:3, Zoom
1080i/p: Full, H-Fill, Just, 4:3, Zoom
- Panel IPS (WXGA)
- Screen Coating (Filter) AG Filter
- Progressive Scan Yes
- 24p Playback(2:3) No
- x.v.Color No
- Motion Adaptive 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter No
- 3D Color Management Yes (Vivid Mode)
- Sub Pixel Control Yes
- Motion Picture Pro No
- Intelligent Scene Controller Yes
- Motion Focus Technology No
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
10 W (10% THD)
(8 ohms, 80 Hz -17kHz)
- BBE® VIVA HD3D Sound No
- Surround Sound Yes
- INPUTS & JACKS
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- SD Memory Card Slot (SDHC Compatible) Yes
- HDMI Input 3 (1 side)
- Composite Video Input 2 (1 side)
- S-Video Input 1
- Audio Input (for Video) 2 (1 side)
- PC Input No
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) 1
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 1
- DVI Audio Input (for Video/Component Video) 1
- Composite Video Output No
- Analog Audio Output 1
- Digital Audio Output 1 (2 ch)
- Headphone Jack No
VIERA Link™ Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- Menu Languages English/Spanish/French
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Timers Sleep Off-Timers and Programmable Timer (5 programs)
- Video Input Label Yes
- Video Picture Memory Yes
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60Hz
Rated Power Consumption
Maximum: 124 W
Standby: 0.6 W
- Energy Star Yes
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Swivel Angle -
- Tilt Angle -
- VESA Compatible Yes
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK32LR2W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 19.3" x 27.6" x 8.9"
- Carton Dimensions 23.1" x 31.9" x 11.7"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 17.8'' x 27.6'' x 4.7''
- Weight 28.1 lbs
- UPC 037988108503
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.