Digital Piano with Natural Response Action
This item is currently not available.
Digital Piano with Natural Response Action and Black Simulated Wood Grain Finish
88 keys with
Natural Response Action
- Sound Generator PCM
- Maximum Polyphony 64 notes
- Effects digital effect, digital reverb (4 types)
- Transpose G ˜ C ˜ F#
- MIDI multi timbre, local control, omni on, program change, pedal, effect, transpose
- Output 80W (40W x 2)
- Speakers 14cm (5 1/2") x 2
- Included Accessories music rack, stand, AC cord
- Touch Sensitivity light, normal, heavy
- Cabinet Color black simulated wood grain
- Pedal soft, sostenuto, sustain
- Metronome Yes
- Acoustic Reflection Technology Yes
- 64-Note Polyphony Yes
- 5-Track Sequencer No
- GM Compatibility No
- 2-Speaker, 2-Tweeter System No
- Natural Response Action Yes
- New Dynamic Acoustics Yes
- Real Concert Grand Piano Sound with Sound Variations No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 40 11/32'' x 55 9/32'' x 18 15/16''
- Weight 103.6 lbs
- Keyboard 88 keys with
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?