Digital Piano with 88-Note...
This item is currently not available.
Features Digital Piano with 88-Note Keyboard, 16 PCM Sounds and 64-Note Polyphony, Black
88 keys with
Natural Response Action
- Sound Generator PCM
- Maximum Polyphony 64 notes
- Number of Sounds 18
- Sounds Piano (concert grand, pop grand, upright, electric 1 & 2), harpsichord, vibes, strings, vocal, organ presets (9)
- Sound Explorer No
- Transpose G ˜ C ˜ F#
- Sound Arranger No
Music Style ArrangerNo
- MIDI multi timbre, local control, omni on, program change, pedal, effect, transpose
- Sound Edit No
- Demo 19 songs
- Help No
- Karaoke Lyrics On Display No
- Display LED (7 segments x 3 digits)
- Output 120W (60W x 2)
- Included Accessories music stand, stand, AC cord
- Brilliance mellow to bright (5 steps)
- Digital Reverb 4 types (room/stage/hall/concert)
- Digital Effect Yes
- Touch Sensitivity light, normal, heavy
- Mode Set piano tuning, minimum range
- Cabinet Color black simulated wood grain
- Key Split No
- Pedal sustain (on/off), soft, sostenuto
- Metronome No
- Microphone Input No
- Piano Ambience Effect No
- Key Scaling No
- Piano Stylist No
- One Touch Play No
- Music Style Select No
- Techni-Chord Orchestrator No
- Music Style Arranger No
- Dual No
- Keyboard 88 keys with
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?