Digital Piano with 88-Note Keyboard
This item is currently not available.
Digital Piano with 88-Note Keyboard and 32-Note Polyphony, Black
88 keys with
Natural Response Action
- Sound Generator PCM
- Maximum Polyphony 32 notes
- Number of Sounds 8
- Sounds Piano (concert grand, upright, electric 1 and 2), Harpsichord, Vibes, Strings, Pipe Organ
- Sound Explorer No
- Transpose G ˜ C ˜ F#
- Sound Arranger No
Music Style ArrangerNo
- MIDI multi timbre, local control, omni on, program change, pedal, effect, transpose
- Sound Edit No
- Sequencer Storage Capacity approx. 4,500 notes
- Sequencer Recording Modes real time record
- Demo 14 songs
- Help No
- Karaoke Lyrics On Display No
- Display LED (7 segments x 3 digits)
- Output 80W (40W x 2)
- Speakers 14cm (5 1/2") x 26.5cm (2 9/16") x 2
- Included Accessories music stand, stand, AC cord
- Brilliance mellow to bright (5 steps)
- Digital Reverb 4 types (room/stage/hall/concert)
- Digital Effect No
- Touch Sensitivity light, normal, heavy
- Mode Set piano tuning, minimum range
- Cabinet Color black simulated wood grain
- Key Split No
- Pedal sustain (on/off), soft, sostenuto
- Metronome off, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/8
- Microphone Input No
- Piano Ambience Effect No
- Key Scaling No
- Piano Stylist No
- One Touch Play No
- Music Style Select No
- Techni-Chord Orchestrator No
- Music Style Arranger No
- Dual No
- Keyboard 88 keys with
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.