Digital Ensemble with 1011 PCM Sounds, Cherry
88 keys with
Natural Response Action
- Sound Generator PCM
- Maximum Polyphony 64 notes
- Number of Sounds 1,009 sounds (incl. soloist sounds), 33 drum kits, 2 digital drawbars
- Sounds piano (grand, upright, electric, modern), strings, brass, sax & woodwind, organ & accordion, synth, vocal, guitar & harpsi, mallet & orch per, bass, drum kits, sound explorer, piano mixtures, orchestral mixtures, digital drawbar
- Sound Explorer No
- Effects multi effect, chorus, reverb, brilliance, digital effect, solo
- Conductor right 1, right 2, left
- Transpose 2 octaves
- Number of Rhythms 128 rhythms x 4 variations, intro/ending minor sequence, new chord modify system
- Rhythm Group 8 & 16 beat, ballad, jazz combo, big band & swing, latin & world, soul & disco, gospel & blues, country & western, ballroom & show time, march & waltz
- Controls main volume, APC/sequencen volume, balance, mute, conductor, start/stop, intor & ending 1, intro & ending 2, fill in 1, fill in 2, count intro, synchro & break, tempo/program, tap tempo, fade in/out, split point, R1/R2 octave
- Auto Play Chord basic, advanced 1, advanced 2, pianist, on bass, left hold
Techni-Chord14 types, orchestrator
Chord Findermode, root, type, inversion
- Sound Arranger Yes
Music Style ArrangerYes
- Customize display timeout, data protection, favorites setting, MIDI setting load option, language setting, disk preference
- Sound Edit No
- Sequencer Storage Capacity approx. 40,000 notes, 10 songs max, 16 track recording
- Sequencer Recording Modes easy record, realtime record, step record, punch record
- Sequencer Functions record & edit/copy & paste/range edit
- Composer Storage Capacity approx. 13,000 notes
- Composer Parts 8 parts (bass, accomp 1-5, drums 1, 2)
- Composer Recording Modes realtime record, step record
- Composer Functions load single composer, pattern copy, sequencer to composer copy
- Program Menus sound, control, MIDI, customize, sequencer, composer, sound arranger, touch sensitivity, piano performance pads, reverb & effect
- Demo 9 songs with slide show
- Help Yes
- Panel Memory 8 x 3 banks, set, next bank, bank view
Performance Padspreset phrase: 20 banks x 6 (with solo)user: 3 banks x 6 (with solo)compile bank: 2, control preset, stop, auto setting
- Karaoke Lyrics On Display No
- Compatibility NX, GM2, GM, SMF w/ Lyrics
- Direct Play SMF (0/1), PianoDisc®, DOCTM
- Display large graphic LCD (320 x 240 dots), page, contrast, exit, display hold
- Terminals headghone terminals x 2, line out, aux in, MIDI (IN, OUT, THRU), comupter, pedal in
- Output 120W (60W x 2)
- Speakers 16cm (6 5/16") x 26.5cm (2 9/16") x 2monitor speaker x 2
- Included Accessories AC cord, floppy disk, song book
- Digital Effect No
- Touch Sensitivity No
- Sound Memory 40 sound memories, 1 user drum kit
- Key Split G2, C3, C4 + free split
- Pedal sustain (8 steps), soft, sostenuto
- Metronome No
- Pianist Song 10 songs (with song book)
- Microphone Input yes (mic and reverb effects)
- Piano Ambience Effect No
- Key Scaling No
- Disk Drive built-in 3.5" floppy disk drive for 2HD (1.44MB)/2DD (720kB) disks
- Piano Stylist Yes
- One Touch Play Yes
- Music Style Select No
- Techni-Chord Orchestrator No
- Music Style Arranger No
- Dual No
- Lyrics yes (SMF direct play)
- Keyboard 88 keys with
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.