Digital Ensemble with Natural Response Action, 1025 Sounds, and PC Recording via USB
88 keys with
Natural Response Action
- Sound Generator PCM
- Maximum Polyphony 64 notes
- Conductor right 1, right 2, left
- Number of Rhythms 512 variations (128 x 4)
Techni-Chord14 types, orchestrator
- Cabinet Color simulated cherry wood
- Disk Drive built-in 3.5" floppy disk drive for 2HD (1.44MB)/2DD (720kB) disks
- One Touch Play Yes
- Music Style Arranger Yes
- USB Port Yes
- Progressive Pianist No
- Audio Recorder Software No
- Song Manager Software No
- Theater Sonic No
- Video Out No
- Dynamic PCM Sound Source Yes
- Digital Drawbar No
- NX Sound with Expandability No
- 128-Note Polyphony No
- Piano Performance Pads No
- Chord Finder No
- Eight-Track Composer No
- Simple Piano No
- Natural Response Action Yes
- Dynamic Acoustic Technology Yes
- 16-Track Sequencer Yes
- Separate DSP Effects and Mixing Yes
- Technichord Yes
- Panel Memories Yes
- MIDI Jacks Yes
- Over 1000 Sounds Yes (1,025)
- Over 30 Drum Kits Yes (33)
- Diverse Rhythm Section Yes
- Explosive Sound System No
- 800 Piano Stylist Settings No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 41 1/32'' x 55'' x 23 21/32''
- Weight 121.3 lbs
- Keyboard 88 keys with
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.