88-Note Keyboard with Natural Response key action, cherry
88 keys with
Natural Response Action
- Sound Generator PCM
- Maximum Polyphony 32 notes
- Number of Sounds 252 plus 12 drum kits
- Sounds Piano: grand, upright, electric, modernGroup: piano and electric piano, guitar, strings, vocal, brass, flute, bass, drum kits, mallet and orch perc, world per, organ and accordion, sax, reed, synth lead, synth pad, perc and effect, mi
- Sound Explorer No
- Effects digital effect, digital reverb, chorus
- Conductor right 1, right 2, left
- Transpose G ˜ C ˜ F#
- Number of Rhythms 512 variations (128 x 4)
- Rhythm Group 8 & 16 beat, rock, soul & disco, big band & swing, country & western, showtime, latin, ballad, funk & fusion, gospel & blues, jazz combo, ballroom, march & waltz, world
- Controls rhythm volume, start/stop, synchro start, fill in 1, fill in 2, intro & ending 1, intro & ending 2, count intro, variations 1-4, tempo, tap tempo
- Auto Play Chord basic, advanced 1, advanced 2, pianist, on bass
- Sound Arranger No
Music Style ArrangerYes
- Sequencer Storage Capacity approx. 40,000 notes, 10 songs max, 16 track recording
- Sequencer Recording Modes easy record, realtime record, step record (chord, rhythm)
- Sequencer Functions track assign, edit, song select/name, medley
- Composer Storage Capacity approx. 10,000 notes
- Composer Parts 5 parts (bass, accomp 1, 2, 3, drums)
- Composer Recording Modes realtime record
- Composer Functions mode select, load single composer, composer chord map, pattern copy
- Composer Memory 3 memories x (variations 1-4, intro 1, 2, fill in 1, 2, ending 1, 2)
- Program Menus sound setting, memory & control, MIDI
- Demo No
- Help No
- Panel Memory set, 5 memories
- Compatibility GM, SMF (0/1)
- Direct Play SMF (0/1), PianoDisc®, DOCTM
- Display custom LCD with backlight
- Terminals headphone terminals x 2, line out (R/R+L, L), aux in (R/R + L, L), MIDI terminals (IN, OUT), pedal in
- Output 40W x 2
- Speakers 14cm (5 1/2") x 2
- Included Accessories music stand, stand, AC cord
- Digital Effect No
- Touch Sensitivity No
- Cabinet Color simulated cherry wood
- Key Split G2, C3, C4 + free split
- Pedal sustain, soft (sostenuto)
- Metronome Yes
- Microphone Input No
- Disk Drive built-in 3.5" floppy disk drive for 2HD (1.44MB)/2DD (720kB) disks
- Piano Stylist Yes
- One Touch Play Yes
- Music Style Select Yes
- Techni-Chord Orchestrator Yes
- Music Style Arranger Yes
- Auto Play Chord*ALT* basic, advanced 1, advanced 2, pianist, on bass
- Menu sound setting, memory & control, MIDI
- Dual No
- Keyboard 88 keys with
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.