This item is currently not available.
- Keyboard 61 keys (with initial touch)
- Sound Generator PCM
- Maximum Polyphony 32 notes
- Number of Sounds 200 preset sounds, 40 sound memories
- Sounds Piano, Mallet, Guitar, Special Perc, Strigs, Nocal, Organ, Accordion, Brass, Sax, Reed, Flute, Bass, Synth Lead, Synth Pad, Perc & Effect, Drum Kits
- Sound Explorer No
- Wheel pitch bend
- Effects digital reverb, DSP effect, digital effect, sustain
- Conductor right 1, right 2, left
- Transpose G ˜ C ˜ F#
- Number of Rhythms 128 rhythms x 4 variations
- Rhythm Group 8 & 16 Beat, Rock, Soul, Funk & Fusion, Dance Pop, Trad Dance, Big Band, Swing & Jazz, Show Time, Country, U.S. Trad, March & Waltz, Latin
- Controls main volume, balance, mute, start/stop, fill in 1, fill in 2, intro & ending 1, intro & ending 2, count intro, synchro & break, tempo/program, tap tempo, fade in/out, split point
One-Touch Playyes (with Music Style Select)
- Sound Arranger No
Music Style ArrangerNo
- Sound Edit No
- Sequencer Storage Capacity approx. 30,000 notes
- Sequencer Recording Modes easy record, realtime record, step record (chord, rhythm)
- Sequencer Functions track assign, edit
- Composer Storage Capacity approx. 10,000 notes
- Composer Parts 5 parts (bass, accomp 1, 2, 3, drums)
- Composer Recording Modes realtime record
- Composer Functions composer load, pattern copy, made select, bend range
- Composer Memory 3 memories x (variations 1-4, intro 1, 2, fill in 1, 2, ending 1, 2)
- Demo Yes
- Help No
- Panel Memory 5 x 2 banks
- Karaoke Lyrics On Display No
- Compatibility GM, SMF (0/1)
- Direct Play SMF (0/1), DOCTM
- Display custom LCD with backlight (exit, display, hold)
- Terminals phones/line out, foot sw, MIDI (IN, OUT), DC IN 12V
- Output with AC adaptor: 8W x 2with batteries: 1.5W x 2
- Speakers 12cm (4 23/32") x 2bass port
- Included Accessories music stand
- Digital Effect No
- Touch Sensitivity No
- Key Split No
- Metronome No
- Microphone Input No
- Piano Ambience Effect No
- Key Scaling No
- Disk Drive built-in 3.5" floppy disk drive for 2HD (1.44MB)/2DD (720kB) disks
- Piano Stylist No
- One Touch Play Yes
- Music Style Select Yes
- Techni-Chord Orchestrator No
- Music Style Arranger No
- Dual No
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.