This item is currently not available.
Digital Keyboard with Built-in SD Slot, 128-Note Polyphony, 1,236 Sounds, and Wide-Screen Color LCD Display
- Keyboard 61 keys (with initial touch)
- Maximum Polyphony 128 notes
- Number of Sounds 1,187 sounds plus 2 organ drawbars, 3 organ tabse, 3 accordion registers, and 41 drum kits
- Sounds Piano, Guitar, Strings & Vocal, Brass, Mallet & Orch Perc, World, Organ & Accordion, Sax & Woodwind, Pad, Synth, Bass, Drum Kits, Digital Drawbar, Organ Tabs, Accordion Register, Memory
- Sound Explorer Yes
- Effects PART: sound DSP, digital effect, sustainGLOBAL: reverb, chorus, multi, mic
- Conductor right 1, right 2, left
- Transpose 2 octave : C (-1 octave) ˜ C ˜ C (+1 octave)
- Number of Rhythms Preset: 220 patterns x 4 variations (8 parts with 2 DSP effects), intro/ending minor sequenceCustom Style: 20 patterns with registration
- Rhythm Group 8 & 16 Beat, Rock & Pop, Ballad, Jazz & Swing, Soul & R&B, Modern Dance, Country & Western, Organist, March & Waltz, 60's & 70's Ballroom, Latin & World, Entertainer, Movie & Show
- Controls main volume, APC/sequencer volume, line in volume, SD volume, mic volume, balance, mute, conductor, start/stop, intro & ending 1, intro & ending 2, fill in 1, fill in 2, count intro, synchro & break, tempo/program, tap tempo, fade in/out,
- Sound Arranger Yes
Music Style ArrangerYes
- MIDI part setting, control messages, real time messages, common setting, input/output setting, MIDI presets, mode setting, program change MIDI out, panel memory output, computer connection
- Customize home page setting, favorite setting, display time out, wallpaper setting, custom panel made, MID setting load option, language setting, disk preference, data protection, video out setting
- Sound Edit easy edit, tone, pitch, filter, amplitude, LFO, effect, controllermemory: 40, 1 user drum kit
- Sequencer Storage Capacity approx. 40,000 notes, 10 songs max, 16 track recording
- Sequencer Resolution 1/96 per beat
- Sequencer Recording Modes easy record, real time record, step record
- Sequencer Functions record & edit, copy & paste, range edit, naming, panel write
- Composer Storage Capacity approx. 13,000 notes
- Composer Parts 8 parts (bass, accomp 1-5, drums 1, 2)
- Composer Recording Modes easy composer, real time record, step record
- Composer Functions pattern copy, custom style copy, sequencer to composer copy, load single composer, DSP set, chord modify set
- Composer Memory 3 banks x 20 patterns (variations 1-4, intro 1, 2, fill in 1, 2, ending 1, 2)
- Program Menus Sound Setting: part setting, mixer, master tuning, key scaling, techni-chord, sound load option, APC reverb setting, monitor setting, separate settingSound Edit: easy edit, tone, pitch, filter, amplitude, LFO, effect, controller memor
- Demo 12 songs with slide show
- Help Yes
- Panel Memory 13 banks (10 banks + 3 work banks) x 8, set, next bank, bank view, custom panel
Performance Pads6 pads x 26 banks with solo (preset bank x 20, pads user bank x 3: storage capacity = approx. 1,800 notes, compile bank x 2, control preset bank x 1)Functions: stop, auto setting
- Compatibility NX, GM2, GM, SMF w/ Lyrics
1,080 music styles
Selection: musical category, musical era, alphabetical list, custom stylist
- Direct Play SMF (0/1), PianoDisc®, DOCTM
- Display Wide Color Graphic LCD (640 x 240 dots), page, contrast, exit, display hold
- Terminals phones, main out (R/MONO, L), line out (R/MONO, L), aux in (R/MONO, L), sub out 1, sub out 2, mic input, foot switch 1, foot switch 2, foot controller, exp pedal, MIDI (IN/BASS pedal, OUT, THRU), video out, USB
- Output 66W (18W x 2 for mid/high, 30W x 1 for bass)
- Speakers 12cm (4 23/32") x 26.5cm (2 9/16") x 2 for mid/high14cm (5 1/2") x 1 for bass
- Included Accessories music stand, AC cord, style convert disk, initial data disk, application and USB driver CD-ROM for PC, SD Memory Card
- Microphone Input Yes
- Key Scaling No
- Disk Drive built-in 3.5" floppy disk drive for 2HD (1.44MB)/2DD (720kB) disks
- One Touch Play Yes
- Music Style Arranger Yes
- Auto Play Chord Yes
- Sound Memory*ALT* 40 sound memories, 1 user drum kit
- SD Memory Card Yes
- Controller pitch bend, modulation
- USB Port Yes
- Dynamic PCM Sound Source Yes
- Explosive Sound System Yes
- Organist, Entertainer, and Movie & Show Rhythms Yes
- NX Sound with Expandability Yes
- Brass Simulator Yes
- Vocal Harmonizer Yes
- 16-Track Sequencer Yes
- Eight-Track Composer Yes
- Customizable Color LCD Yes
- Separate DSP Effects and Mixing Yes
- MIDI Jacks Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 6 11/16'' x 44 7/8'' x 16 1/8''
- Weight 38.80 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.