Digital Keyboard with 64-Note
This item is currently not available.
Digital Keyboard with 64-Note Polyphony, 1,065 Sounds, and Wide-Screen Color LCD Display
- Keyboard 61 keys (with initial/after touch)
- Maximum Polyphony 64 notes
- Number of Sounds 1,065 preset sounds, 36 drum kits, 2 digital drawbars, 40 sound memories, 1 user drum kit
- Sounds Piano, Guitar, Strings & Vocal, Brass, Mallet & Orch Perc, World, Organ & Accordion, Sax & Woodwind, Pad, Synth,Bass, Drum Kit, Digital Drowbar, Accordion Register, Memory
- Sound Explorer Yes
- Effects PART: sound DSP effect x 5, digital effect, sustain, part equalizerGLOBAL: reverb, chorus, multi/mic effect, mic reverb, total equalizer
- Conductor right 1, right 2, left
- Transpose 2 octave : C (-1 octave) ˜ C ˜ C (+1 octave)
- Number of Rhythms Preset: 220 patterns x 4 variations (8 parts with 2 DSP effects), intro/ending minor sequenceCustom Style: 20 patterns with registration
- Rhythm Group 8 & 16 Beat, Rock & Pop, Ballad, Soul & Funk, Modern Dance, Gospel & Blues, Country & Western, March & Waltz, Big Band & Swing, Jazz Combo, Ballroom, Latin & World, Tntertainer, Movie & Show, Custom, Memory
- Controls main volume, APC/sequencen volume, balance, mute, conductor, start/stop, intor & ending 1, intro & ending 2, fill in 1, fill in 2, count intro, synchro & break, tempo/program, tap tempo, fade in/out, split point, R1/R2 octave
- Sound Arranger Yes
Music Style ArrangerYes
- MIDI part setting, control messages, real time messages, common setting, input/output setting, MIDI presets, mode setting, program change MIDI out, panel memory output, computer connection
- Sound Edit easy edit, tone, pitch, filter, amplitude, LFO, effect, controllermemory: 40, 1 user drum kit
- Sequencer Storage Capacity approx. 40,000 notes, 10 songs max, 16 track recording
- Sequencer Resolution 1/96 per beat
- Sequencer Recording Modes easy record, real time record, step record
- Sequencer Functions record & edit, copy & paste, range edit, naming, panel write
- Composer Storage Capacity approx. 13,000 notes
- Composer Parts 8 parts (bass, accomp 1-5, drums 1, 2)
- Composer Recording Modes easy composer, real time record, step record
- Composer Functions pattern copy, custom style copy, sequencer to composer copy, load single composer, DSP set, chord modify set
- Composer Memory 3 banks x 20 patterns (variations 1-4, intro 1, 2, fill in 1, 2, ending 1, 2)
- Program Menus Sound: part setting, mixer, master tuning, key scaling, techni-chord, sound load optionReverb & Effect: MIC reverb & effect, sound load option, allocation, mixer, sound DSP, multi, chorus, reverb, equalizerControl: initial, overal
- Demo 12 songs with slide show
- Help Yes
- Panel Memory 13 banks (10 banks + 3 work banks) x 8, set, next bank, bank view
Performance Pads6 pads x 26 banks (preset bank x 20, pads user bank x 3: storage capacity = approx. 1800 notes, compile bank x 2, control preset bank x 1)Functions: stop, auto setting, real time record, step record, clear & copy setting
- Karaoke Lyrics On Display Yes
- Compatibility NX, GM2, GM, SMF w/ Lyrics
- Music Stylist 1,080 music stylesSelection: musical category, musical era, alphabetical list, custom stylist
- Direct Play SMF (0/1), PianoDisc®, DOCTM
- Display Wide Color Graphic LCD (640 x 240 dots), page, contrast, exit, display hold
- Terminals phones, line out (R/R+L, L), aux in (R/R+L, L), microphone input, foot switch 1, foot switch 2, foot controller, expression pedal, MIDI (IN, OUT, THRP), computer with MIDI/PC1/PC2/MAC SW
- Output 66W (18W x 2 for mid/high, 30W x 1 for bass)
- Speakers 12cm (4 23/32") x 26.5cm (2 9/16") x 2 for mid/high14cm (5 1/2") x 1 for bass
- Included Accessories music stand, AC cord, style convert disk, initial data disk
- Digital Effect No
- Touch Sensitivity No
- Key Split No
- Metronome No
- Microphone Input No
- Piano Ambience Effect No
- Key Scaling No
- Disk Drive built-in 3.5" floppy disk drive for 2HD (1.44MB)/2DD (720kB) disks
- Piano Stylist No
- One Touch Play Yes
- Music Style Select No
- Techni-Chord Orchestrator No
- Music Style Arranger No
- Dual No
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.