This item is currently not available.
- Keyboard 61 keys (with initial touch)
- Sound Generator PCM
- Maximum Polyphony 64 notes
- Number of Sounds 375 (247 preset sounds and 128 GM sounds), 13 drum kits
- Sounds Piano, Duitar, Strigs & Vocal, Brass, Mallet & Orch, Parc, Organ & Accordion, Sax & Woodwind, Synth & Dance, GM Special, Bass, Drum Kits
- Sound Explorer No
- Wheel pitch bend
- Effects acoustic illusion, digital reverb, DSP effect 1, DSP effect 2, digital effect, sustain, equalizer
- Conductor right 1, right 2, left
- Transpose G ˜ C ˜ F#
- Number of Rhythms 128 rhythms x 4 variations
- Rhythm Group 8 & 16 Beat, Rock & Pop, Funk & Soul, Dance Pop, Ballad, Swing & jazz, HSA Trad, Country, March & Waltz, Latin, World
- Controls main volume, balance, mute, start/stop, fill in 1, fill in 2, intro & ending 1, intro & ending 2, count intro, synchro & break, tempo/program, tap tempo, fade in/out, split point
Chord Findermode, root, type, inversion
- Sound Arranger Yes
Music Style ArrangerYes
- Sound Edit Yes
- Sequencer Storage Capacity approx. 40,000 notes, 10 songs max, 16 track recording
- Sequencer Recording Modes easy record, realtime record, step record, punch record
- Sequencer Functions create, edit (note edit, drum edit, etc.)
- Composer Storage Capacity approx. 10,000 notes
- Composer Parts 5 parts (bass, accomp 1, 2, 3, drums)
- Composer Recording Modes realtime record, step record
- Composer Functions easy composer, composer load, pattern copy, sequencer to composer copy, bend range set
- Composer Memory 3 memories x (variations 1-4, intro 1, 2, fill in 1, 2, ending 1, 2)
- Program Menus sound, control, MIDI, sequencer, composer, piano performance pads, sound edit
- Demo performances, feature presentation
- Help Yes
- Panel Memory 8 x 3 banks, set, next bank, bank view
Performance Padspreset phrase: 14 banks x 6 (with solo)
user: 3 banks x 6 (with solo)
compile bank: 2, control preset, stop/record, auto setting
- Karaoke Lyrics On Display No
- Compatibility GM, SMF (0/1)
- Direct Play SMF (0/1), DOCTM
- Display large graphic LCD (320 x 240 dots), page, contrast, exit, display hold
- Terminals phones, line out, foot sw, exp pedal, MIDI (IN, OUT), computer
- Output 8W x 2
12cm (4 23/32") x 2
- Included Accessories music stand
- Digital Effect No
- Touch Sensitivity No
- Key Split No
- Metronome No
- Microphone Input No
- Piano Ambience Effect No
- Key Scaling No
- Disk Drive built-in 3.5" floppy disk drive for 2HD (1.44MB)/2DD (720kB) disks
- Piano Stylist No
- One Touch Play No
- Music Style Select No
- Techni-Chord Orchestrator No
- Music Style Arranger No
- Dual No
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.